Muhammad Proposed Marriage to a Baby!

In a disturbing passage of Ibn Ishaq’s “Life of Muhammad,” we read: "Ibn Ishaq recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu’l-Fadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ But he died before she grew up . . .” What kind of man proposes marriage to a baby? The kind who claims to be Allah’s final prophet. David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Muhammad #DavidWood #WomenInIslam

I’ll be LIVE with Sam Shamoun at 4:00pm (Eastern Time) proving that Muhammad is the god of Islam. Here’s the link: - YouTube

I remember that hadith

0 teeth left.

They have explaination for everything

People of village when they say a girl they say this girl belong to us and when she grow up one of my son will marry her

So clearly you are mistaken prophet Muhammad was never a pedo

Muhammad(curse be upon him)

Aman 4:45- 4:55

The Religion of the Perverts, who got revelations from some Apostle every time he was caught with his pants down…trying to molest minors. In his D in laws case, this pervert lusted her and desired sex with her…so the Apostel suddenly revealed through him and gave her in marriage to him ! !

Very absurd indeed!

forget teeth he would not have his jaw in place

“what does a guy have to do to convince you to stop calling him the greatest man that ever lived” D wood

BTW Muhammed is the greatest computer programmer

If u ain’t an apologist, u would be a stand-up comedian. So hilarious, better than watching standup commedy

yeah some people are just ignorance to the reality and facts… even it is clearly written… unfortunately… the reality is there… even until NOW… Kids or teenage marriage is still EXIST until NOW… with excuses as it is allowed in the religion… the TRUTH… it is really sad… it is ASHAMED… Torturing others as revenge… it is ASHAMED…
Unfortunately… also some of them are still ‘sleeping’ with fantasy or paranoid schizophrenia dreaming without ending of the goodness which is not there… and don’t want to face with the reality and facts… unfortunately…
Don’t mean to insult religion or anyone… but just think logically and realistically… :slight_smile:

Could this video have bahasa subtitel?

No teeth left and if some more somehow grew back I’m taking those too.

You are truly the greatest false-prophet mocker of all time, and it takes a lot of guts to do that.

What an imitation by
You oh messanger of humankind.

Tribal Barbaric - Islam
Curse on Humanity :joy::skull::100:

If he was truly a prophet he would have kept his mouth shut. A true prophet does not talk like that. He would know that death can come at any moment.