Muhammad Teaches Larry David How to Pee!

In a recent episode of “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” Larry David had trouble peeing in a restroom. Fortunately for Larry, the Prophet Muhammad is here to explain how to urinate properly!

#LarryDavid #CurbYourEnthusiasm

Oddly enough, whenever I bring up passages about Muhammad ordering his followers to squat while peeing, some men will reply, “I sit on the toilet to pee, so I don’t see the problem.” This misses the problem completely. The problems are: (1) Muhammad didn’t order his followers to sit on a toilet to pee (which is perfectly hygienic), but to SQUAT while peeing (which is ridiculous); and (2) how in the name of common sense is this so important that MOST of the punishment of the grave is due to urinating improperly?

You lol

Don’t forget about not facing the kabba when taking a dump

dont worry you will get pay from Allah :slight_smile:

So whats wrong in it mr david wood Allhamdullah our prophet teach us everything even urine method so that we protect our ourself from hell fire . we are also lucky because as our prophet says in 0:48 in old testament and laws people was been cut of that part of body that was being intouch with urine splashes instead of cleaning them and it is compulsory for them to do it

The same man urinated on a picture of Jesus Christ

All humans deserve rights, EXCEPT YOU :relieved::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::woman_fairy::nail_care:

الله اكبر

What da ?!!?

Problematic person …on earth :earth_africa: This David :joy: Always debating about Quran sort of it…Who is this guy actually… Hahahah He is not God nor Politicians person . He just sat down and debating about Islam Religion… Pity on You :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

gosh. Islam has its ways in life, and believe it or not, there are all good reasons behind it. man u should stop with ur ass lies. dah la suka menipu. maleh aku tengok muko mu

Hhhhh

Larry David…
Didn’t Muhammad mention to pull down yr pants or pull up yr sarong & align yr hose to the target before firing…

Just noticed I was unsubscribed

when my stupidity meet your stupidity my stupidity will be insecure

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

menyaksikan kebodohan mu🗿

Exact references please so I can indulge in the text.

Shaykh Muhammad bin Salih Al-‘Utsaimin rahimahullahu Ta’ala explained that there are two conditions when urinating while standing, namely: (1) safe from splashing urine; and (2) safe from being seen by others. (Syarhul Mumti’, 1:92)