Muhammad: The White Prophet with Black Slaves (David Wood)

Western Muslims are shocked to learn that Muhammad was a white man who bought, owned, sold, and traded black African slaves!

Many people who don’t read the Muslim sources assume that Muhammad, the self-proclaimed prophet of Islam, was dark-skinned. This myth has been spread both by orthodox Muslim preachers trying to deceive Western listeners and by racist cults such as the Nation of Islam (and its early activists, such as Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X, and Muhammad Ali). However, according to Islam’s most trusted sources, Muhammad was white. These same sources show that Muhammad also owned black slaves. How can we reconcile these facts with the spread of Islam among African-Americans in recent decades? Perhaps we should ask Louis Farrakhan! David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#Muhammad #WhiteProphet #DavidWood

I want to reapload your videos in my YouTube channel.

Can I reapload your videos in my YouTube channel?

I mean, this is the first that I’ve heard of this. Although I do know that Arabs can be categorized as “YT(as well as Jooish people)”. But, this just tells you that YT Supremacy has been the greatest ruler of humanity for the past 500 years(at the very least). The same ish he’s saying can be said of X-ianity and YT Jesus. Well, that is, unless he purports that “Jesus” was really dark and him as a YT man, still worships - regardless.

I mean, this is the first that I’ve heard of this. Although I do know that Arabs can be categorized as “White(as well as Jews)”. But, this just tells you that White Supremacy has been the greatest ruler of humanity for the past 500 years. The same ish he’s saying can be said of Christianity and White Jesus. Well, that is, unless he purports that “Jesus” was really Black and him as a White man, still worships - regardless.

All very puzzling. Whatever the case, it’s quite apparent that we inhabit a White Supremacist society.

And guess what the slaves are Hebrews YAH shossen peoples the children of Yisrael

well why didn’t you mention anything about Bilal the black slave who prophet Muhammed makes him our lord and until the judgment day. don’t read anything about Islam most of these “Hadith” were written by Jews and the enemy of Muhammed to weaken it and make it racism. most of them are not true and were written after the prophet’s death in about 200 years. So, stop spreading lies and go look for the truth in the correct books. when you put your efforts for looking for hatred you will find it and when you are neutral and read everything about this prophet you will change your mind.

Man somebody needs to debate these man, we need mufti Menk to debate these mannnn, these guy is trying to make Muhammad looks evil

This guy again lol man you are the worse of interpreters guy​:man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::yawning_face:

Your sources are false and Prophet Mohammad skin color is like arabs skin color

• white in Arabic doesn’t mean white like you. We call you red and sometimes blonde we don’t call you white

So your argument is “they are as bad as we are”?:thinking:

Hey David. Love the content and very easily accessible resources! Quick question, which book is the passage that talks about the black slave that got shot by a stray arrow?

I shared this video on Linkedin and I had one comment say that it was not from the Quran so I thought I should get some clarity.

I tried catching your reference but I dont know enough about Islam to quick reference. :cry:

Hope to hear back from you Brother.

Islam’s message to mankind…
Quran 2:83 Thou shall not worship except one Almighty. Thou shall do good to your parents, relatives, orphan and needy. Thou shall speak good to people. Thou shall perform regular prayers and give regular charity.

Quran 112 Say “ Almighty Is one , Almighty is ever living and absolute, Neither does he have any parents nor children and He is unique “

Islam is the same religion that was given Prophet Noah, Abraham,(Rama),Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them)

Funny enough I am related to prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and I am half white half black

@6.25 what shaytan look like
@9.00 calling Moe black is pennilize

Please keep bringing the truth!

Feel like the Islamic sources do protest too much, and the “prophet” was actually darker skinned than he was comfortable with, and so insisted on death for anyone who pointed out he was any shade darker than a lily…

Dumbass Wood it is not possible for a girl that has not yet gotten her period to be pregnant. I know you christians are not the brightest but you can worry about how your priests constantly raped little girls in churches

Racism is based

why is the writing itself so terrible?