Muhammad Tortured a Jewish Man for Money

After the Battle of Khaybar, Muhammad learned that a Jewish man named Kinana ibn al-Rabi knew where some treasure was hidden. Kinana refused to hand over the treasure, so the prophet of Islam ordered one of his followers to torture Kinana. We read in Ibn Ishaq’s “Life of Muhammad” (p. 515):

“Kinana ibn al-Rabi, who had the custody of the treasure of Banu al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (Tabari says ‘was brought’) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, ‘Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?’ he said ‘Yes.’ The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr ibn al-Awwam, ‘Torture him until you extract what he has,’ so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad ibn Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud.”

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Muhammad #Torture #DavidWood

Sym

they still believe in Muhammad I know Muhammad kill the enemy and Jesus did not

Muhammad: use sword to fight the enemy

Jesus: use love to fight the enemy

that’s on the Quran that Muhammad said
even Muhammad kills people a god is perfect and no sins

Is there any pdf file version of Ibn Ishaq’s “Life of Muhammad”?

He who lives by the sword dìes by poison

Satan

I think it’s sort of like the episode of the Simpsons where Lisa discovers Jibidia Springfield was a fraud but she decides to go along with celebrating him because there is value in the myth.

Muhammad screaming when he heard you say, You reap what you sow…:laughing:

Lmao. It makes me laugh reading all these comments and this video. It’s sad how ignorant and so much hate is filled in you guys. This is why religious war has never stopped. And maybe this is also why the Bible is changed every now and then. It’s always different.

1- You are really a foolish and ignorant person who deceives those who follow you and you feel the euphoria of the fake victory. You really are miserable.
2- We Muslims have strict conditions for accepting hadiths on the authority of the Prophet, not anyone who says the Messenger said we believe him, and this hadith is not correct for two reasons. The first is that the narrator Muhammad bin Hamid al-Razi is a man whose hadith is abandoned, and the senior scholars said about him that he is a weak man who cannot be trusted.The second reason is the break of the bond to Muhammad bin Ishaq.Therefore, this hadith is not correct
3- Do not lie for the sake of your religion, this is a miserable thing
4-There is nothing to hide in Islam. Everything is clear. We have two things complementary to each other, which are the book of God (the Holy Qur’an) and the Sunnah (the Prophet’s hadiths and actions). We do not accept any hadith except the correct one, there are many books have been written on these important matters
Then someone as fool as David comes along and takes a weak hadith to put it in his miserable video

How did I miss this video? I was waiting for a video from DW on Kenana!

False story …Rasul ordered a Munafik though he was past in Jew, Kab ibna Asraf…Munafik only punishment is killing…That,s he did…

And he died after 3 years of eating the posion

He refer to ibnu ishaq. And as muslim we know who is ibnu ishaq and what he did. - Love from Malaysia to all of you

so the source is a book written by someone who didnt live during the Prophets time? and this story is nowhere else to be read? hmm interesting

and u know what the sad thing is? the fact that david wood doesnt even know what the cause of the Battle of Khaybar was. it never started because of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). It started because of the Jews! there is not ONE SINGLE WAR where the Muslims were the cause of it. Muhammad (pbuh) never striked first. it was always self defense for him.

David wood, sit down because im gonna educate you. The Battle of Khaybar was a battle (or ghazwa) by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) against Jews of Khaybar region that began in Muharram of 7/628 and ended with the victory of Muslims in Safar of the same year. The battle started because JEWS in Khaybar HAD GIVEN REGUGE TO JEWS WHO WERE EXPELLED FROM MEDINA AND INCITED SOME ARABIAN TRIBES AGAINST MUSLIMS. Muslims won the battle and according to a treaty between Jews and the Prophet, they were to leave the region with their families; in the second treaty the Prophet agreed that they stay in the region and continue their agriculture but pay half of their benefit to Muslims instead.

In 4/625 after the Prophet expelled the Banu Nadir Jews from Medina because of their betrayals, some of them took refuge to Khaybar. One year later they went to Mecca and incited the Quraysh against the Prophet. Consequently, Khaybar turned into a center of conspiracy against the nascent Islamic Umma.

In Sha’ban of 6/December 627-January 628, when the Prophet learned that the Banu Sa’d b. Bakr tribe—an Arabian neighbor of Khaybar—gathered to help the Jews of Khaybar, he sent 'Ali b. Abi Talib and a group of Muslims to them. The enemy escaped after 'Ali’s attack and Muslims seized the booties. In Ramadan of 6/January-February 628, Sallam b. Abi l-Huqayq was killed because of inciting groups of Quraysh against the Prophet and Muslims in a Sariyya (or expedition) under the commandership of 'Abd Allah b. 'Atik. At the same time, 'Abd Allah b. Rawaha was commissioned by the Prophet to investigate the conditions of the Jews in Khaybar.

After this, Jews of Khaybar elected Usayr b. Zarim (or Yusayr b. Rizam) as their ruler, and he tried to incite Arabian tribes, such as Ghatafan, to fight with the Prophet. He intended to attack Medina with their help. Consequently in Shawwal of 6/February-March 628, once again the Prophet sent 'Abd Allah b. Rawaha to Khaybar for an expedition in which Usayr and some Jews in his company were killed.

Moreover, when the Jews of Banu Qurayza were expelled from Medina and peace was back there and an agreement was made with other Jews of Medina, Jews of Khaybar, with whom the heads of Banu Nadir lived, sought to revenge on the Prophet. They spent their money to incite neighboring Arabs, including the strong tribe of Ghatafan, against the Muslims. This was a sufficient reason for the Prophet to attack Khaybar soon after the Hudaybiyya Peace Treaty.

To sum it all up, the jews just tried to destroy the muslims. they wanted Muhammad (pbuh) dead but failed miserably. just like david wood has failed rn. this is just sad.

maybe christianity is the truth yeah?
For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him - Leviticus 20:9.
yes, that looks like the truth. love it. u muslim haters look so cute trying to spread lies about our religion especially David. u sad potato head. uffff cant wait to have u in ur grave and regret everything u did in life. time is near. Now go ahead and insult me, my prophet and my God in the comment section. i can take it in. Allah will punish you for your actions so i dont mind. Have a blessed day, bye​:pray:t2::heart:

How anyone believes Muhammad was a man of God is beyond me.

It’s quite clear
Muhammad was Motivated by
Greed, Lust and Power

0:00-0:21 islam in a nutshell.

Wow so that little paragraph is all you have , and you are talking like you know each and every thing about Islam and Islamic beliefs . Get a life man you people can’t accept how Islam is spreading that fast .
Muslims don’t rely on the preacher and scholars solely for their beliefs and emaan Muslims do read books and history by themselves .
stop this ok if we Muslims are not forcing anybody to revert or convert than what’s the problem with you guys

fk u asshole

Dear Christians, I’m sorry to inform you guys but this man is a compulsive liar. David Wood is either a lier or just dishonest. I can’t believe a friend told me to look at this video! He claims we don’t read our sources but he quotes from Ibn Ishaq? This guy’s information is detectable and questionable. He mixes up authentic with inauthentic information. In addition, For example, Imam Malik was a complier of a respected hadith collection, called Muwatta. Imam Malik was a hadith scholar. Imam Malik called Ibn Ishaq a liar and an imposter for writing false stories about Prophet Muhammad. Imam Malik has said that Ibn Ishaq "reports traditions on the authority of fabrication. He wasn’t even an eye witness (Ibn Ishaq) Finally? did prophet Mohamed kill the man for treasure? No, the historical background was this man broke an agreement with the prophet and betrayed him and he had killed Mahmud Ibn Maslama. That was the reason for his death. Check this source ( Allama Shibli Nu’Mani, Sirat-Un-Nabi, volume II, p 106) it talks about the whole incident. Pop quiz? Did you know the story about the torture was baseless? It originates from a lier! Just like I can have my cake and eat it also.