Muhammad Was Spiritually Disturbed; Paul Wasn't (PvM 19)

Paul had power over demons. Demons had power over Muhammad. Transitive property, anyone?

This video is the ninteenth comparison in David Wood’s “Paul vs. Muhammad” series. Here’s a link to the playlist: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#Paul #Muhammad #PaulVsMuhammad

These series are treasure!

Love your videos. Very knowledgeable. My belief Muhammad was possess by a very clever demon, maybe Satan himself. Worse than Hitler. But even the Quran can’t completely deny the truth of Jesus and Christians. So it should be so easy to figure out what religion I’d correct. But it’s the way people our taught by Muslims. The demon was prepare for conversion when the Quran was being written. So measure was put in place to hide or convert the truth to Islam. Just know David your are battling evil at its core. What a great service by showing truth your doing for Muslims and they don’t even know it. But I’m shore some are possessed. And your going to be battling evil at its finest. These people are worst than Satanist or Atheists. But I’m glad your doing your calling from God. And saving souls. Keep up the good work.

I wonder if any psychiatrist has done an informal diagnosis of Muhammad’s mental state?

“Who should we be listening to?”… YaHuah! (The Lord)
Why would you point to Paul?
Is Paul good?
Did Paul make his Covenant with Israel?
Did Paul create the heavens and Earth and all things in them?
Does Paul move the Stars across the heaven? Or give you the very breath you breathe?

Why does Paul seem to even outshine YaHusha (“YaH is salvation” aka Jesus) to most “Christians”?

Right

Anyone can share an ibn Ishaq 106 softcopy? preferably found online so that i can share it out

Get in there David…brillant once again.

“Paul was not a helpless victim of demonic attacks. Demons were victims of Paul attacks.” :joy::joy::joy: I don’t know why but Dr. Wood I laughed out loud.

Did Muhammad have epilepsy?

My muslim friends, we love you but i think its time that you admit that there is something wrong with islam. I think you know it deep down and i think thats why you always flipp out when your religion is challanged. I dont mean to offend you but the truth has to be said. Jesus is THE Way THE Truth and THE Life. I think many of you know it deep down. I think its time to set your pride aside and be honest, something is wrong with islam. Jesus warned us that false prophets will come and preach another gospel. 600 years later muhammad comes and preach another gospel. Doesnt this concern you? Look at Jesus life, what He did, what He said. Perfect and without sin. Look at His death, His last words. Jesus is Lord, He is our Savior. The King of kings. To all of us. Now look at muhammeds life. What he did and said. Completely rotten and full of sin. Look at his death and his last words. People i dont mean to offend you but you gotta wake up. satan is fooling you not us. And i dont say that with pride but thats how it is. Please call uppon Jesus before its to late. Ask Him to touch your heart. We love you in Jesus mighty name.

Muslims are wasting their valuable time, energy, money, in worshipping false Allah created by self proclaimed Prophet Mohammad, who created it for his self aggrandizement and to serve his all evil activities.

Wow. LOL. I lost it when you said demons suffered a Paul attack. Good Work, David. Thank you and God bless.

Mohammad was spiritually disturbed, and also his followers, specially Muftis, Mullahs, Imams, + all Muslim dictatorial rulers of Islamic countries.

your videos are the best

Thnx bro welove u from morocco

Not that I disagree with David or anything like that, but Paul did face torment from a demon, according to 2 Cor 12- “Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.”
I may have read something wrong, though. Dunno, I really just know this story from the chapter it comes from, I dont like know the entire book of 2 Cor. If im wrong about something im always happy to be corrected.
Not that it changed the message of the video or anything : p Paul was helped during his troubles from a response from the Lord, while muhammad was lead to give false revelations. Its just an important story for me, I was shown it during a very hard time in my life, so I like to share it.

Never follow a weakling who is wearing a spiritual ‘kick me’ sign. Poor Muhammad (Eternal Suffering Be Upon Him) was every demon’s plaything.

Keep it up

If you haven’t checked One For Israel, go to YouTube and watch their videos. One of the most important End Times ministries to Jews and Muslims in Israel! - YouTube