Muhammad, Zaynab, and Adoption in Islam

Muhammad had an adopted son named Zayd, who was called “Zayd bin Muhammad” (“Zayd, son of Muhammad”). One day, Muhammad went to visit him and was greeted by Zayd’s wife, Zaynab, who was one of the most beautiful women in Arabia, and who was wearing very little clothing at the time.

Here’s what happened according to al-Tabari: “She jumped up in haste and excited the admiration of the Messenger of God, so that he turned away murmuring something that could scarcely be understood. However, he did say overtly: ‘Glory be to God the Almighty! Glory be to God, who causes hearts to turn!’”

When Zayd found out that Muhammad was attracted to his wife, he decided to divorce her. Muhammad, of course, was worried about what people might think, so he said, “No, keep your wife.” But by that time, Zaynab had found out that Muhammad was attracted to her, and so she began despising her husband. And Zayd, wanting to give his adopted father whatever he desired, divorced his wife.

Muhammad was still worried about what people might think if he married Zaynab, but then he began receiving revelations to justify the marriage. He received Surah 33:37, which says that it’s okay to marry the divorced wives of your adopted sons. But people began criticizing him anyway.

So Muhammad received another revelation, Surah 33:4-5, which says that adopted sons aren’t really sons, and so the rule just doesn’t apply. From that point on, Zayd was no longer called Muhammad’s son, and Muhammad and Zaynab lived happily ever after.

Not very good indeed.

Marriage of Muhammad(pbuh) with Zainab bint Jahsh the ExWife of adopted son Zaid ibn Haritha - YouTube SEE IT U WILL UNDERSTAND THE DAVID WOOD IS MAKING PEOPLE FOOL

+DragonDriver100

thabri is an story teller .he is not hadith scholar .you can seek reference of sahih muslim ,sahih bukhari and tafsir ibn kathir .this situation mentioned in book of thabari is absent in sahih bukhari ,tafsir ibn kathir etc.

point view of marriage zaynab and prophet of all other scholars rejecting this fake story of thabari.

facts hided by this video

1. zaid ra was a slave
  2. prophet freed him slavery and adopted him as a son
  3. zaynab ra was prophets cousin
  4. zaynab was divorce before zaid marrying her
    5 )prophet was her 3rd marriage

why did prophet proposed zynab to marry zaid?

reason :there was a cast system higher level people will not marry slaves. prophet wanted break this cast system and to create equity among people and increase level of black people like the other people

when he divosed her .allah said to marry her .

another question
is prophet desired to marry zynab ?

ans: nop, because prophet knows her from her childhood .she is prophet’s cousin .his own family .she is his aunts daughter . if desired for her .why don’t he marry her at his good age ? why don’t he marry her after her first husband divosed her ???

prophet married his first wife khadija at the age 25 and she was 40 widowed and have kids

if he is a asexually desired men why don’t he married at his good age? prophet didn’t married anyone before death of his 1st wife

Matthew 5:27-28,31-33

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery’; 28 but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.31 “It was said, ‘Whoever sends his wife away, let him give her a certificate of divorce’; 32 but I say to you that everyone who [a]divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a [b]divorced woman commits adultery.

33 “Again, you have heard that [c]the ancients were told, ‘[d]You shall not [e]make false vows, but shall fulfill your [f]vows to the Lord.’

Matthew 19:8-12

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

10 The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

someone should make a movie about Muhammad’s life. A movie full of sin, murder, war, sex, eroticism, satanism.
Would be a great hellywood-Blockbuster.

God bless You!

Im Muslim Im American

Fed up of what mohd. did…
how in the world to people read what he did and yet trust him to be a sinless prophet!!! even though the quran clearly says he asked forgiveness of his sins yet they proclaim him to be sinless!!! then they give excuses like small sins and great sins…if what mohd. did was right then it should be for all generations how come people are arrested today for having sex with a 9 year old??? if a 54 yr old man has sex with a 9 year old will society accept it today? so in iran iraq pakistan egypt this concept is acceptable…even so with mutah marriages even that is accepted??? very very dangerous

My mistake sorry

Dawahiseasy

Hi I’m Paul and was hoping you could answer me a question from over the pond. What my problem is I don’t know the inns and outs of religion but have you seen the other Chanel on YouTube called Dallaiseasy I think it is called have a watch of it if you could and let me know your opinion many thanks to you all and keep up the good work Paul.

muhammad the pedo sex prophet of all time. .

Aleister Crowley could take lessons from mohammy

God bless you brothers

so in your religion we have no right to marry a divorced women ?!
what is this nonsense
the divorced woman can’t marry again or what ?

@ @MR Enigma

Matthew 19:9–12

9 And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for [a]sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”
10 His disciples said to Him, (B)“If such is the case of the man with his wife, it is better not to marry
11 But He said to them, (C)“All cannot accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given: 12 For there are [b]eunuchs who were born thus from their mother’s womb, and (D)there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He who is able to accept it, let him accept it.”

William Prosper III What

Joe George hahahaha it’s only a history silly! bible reported a history about Lot and his daughters life and it’s not right. God never told them to do so! but here in islam is different. Muhammad, your god and prophet told you to do killing, sex, abuse, and so on. so, Muhammad already gave a good example how the real muslim is