Muhammad's Night Journey (LIVE with Husein Mashni, 8:00pm ET)

David Wood and ex-Muslim Husein Mashni will be LIVE at 8:00pm (Eastern Time), discussing Muhammad’s so-called “Night Journey” to Jerusalem.

Husein’s Facebook page: Redirecting...

#DavidWood #HuseinMashni #NightJourney

Special thanks to everyone who contributed via SuperChat and Super Stickers: Hindu Historian, Jan Kaas, Andy Shadich, Ada Wong, Sophia Films, Lisa LoOk, Truth Seeker, and Jean Wallace!

That fake convert :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat: spitting on churches :church: exposed

/// It is mentioned in surat Maarij, chapter 70, verse 4 in the Holy Quran what
means “The angles and the spirit will ascend to Him during a day the extent of which is fifty thousand years”.
It means that the distance between the earth and the Siderat Al Muntaha is 50000 years in the reference frame based on the earth or 1 day in the reference frame based on the Siderat Al Muntaha.
To calculate the distance between the earth and the Siderat Al Muntaha, one has to assume two things:

1. A year as mentioned in this noble verse refers to a period in the fabric space-time between the earth and the Siderat Al Muntaha;
  2. The angles and spirit travel at the speed of light from the earth to Siderat Al Muntaha.
    The first assumption allows us to choose the wavelength of the so-called primordial gravitational waves reprinted in the cosmic microwave background radiation as a period in the fabric space-time, and the second assumption allows us to convert the distance given in light-years to the distance in meters.
    It is important to note that the distance between the earth and the Siderat Al Muntaha is 50 Billion years in this context.
    Following this approach, one can calculate the distance between the earth and the Siderat Al Muntaha as follows:
    d = 50000 in years
    d = 50000 × lambda in light-years
    d = 50000 × 10^6 × (12 × 30 × 24 × 60 × 60 × 3 × 10^8) in meters
    d = 4.665 × 10^26 meters
    Where 1 lambda (CMBR) = 1 Million light-years as the astronomical unit or as 1 period in the fabric space-time between the earth and the Siderat Al Muntaha and 1 light-year = 1-year × c = 12 × 30 × 24 × 60 × 60 × 3 × 10^8 in meters as the distance traveled by the light during 1 year (1 revolution of the earth around the sun).
    Allah Akhebare to my surprise this value of the distance between the earth and the Siderat Al Muntaha is in perfect agreement with the value of the radius of the universe as expected by the cosmologists.
    This coincidence is because the Holy Quran is a book from Allah and the Noble Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is the last messenger of Allah.
    But only Allah knows best.
    References:
    1 - Wikipedia (for the radius of the universe)
    2 - La matiere Noire - A la recherche de la plus grande Inconnue de l’univers - Une collection présentee par Hubert Reeves (for the wavelength of the ripples in the fabric space-time known as the gravitational waves reprinted in the cosmic microwave background radiation).

---- > The details weren’t really clear for someone, like me, who doesn’t know the historical context about this information about Islam. The people who need to be converted the most are the Islamic scholars and imams who know they are lying.

Husain Mashni is a docile version of Sam Shamoun

Remember that boom boom room with the Joker? Thats how I feel about Islam. What sort of nutbar world allows for this blatantly false prophet to found such a large religion? None of this makes sense and it isnt just slightly off, oh no. It is laughably off, it really is. I dont understand how Islam is possible. What to do except laugh?

So, the Dome of the Rock was a tourist trap.

David stop stop l you have to study in school for subject 100% i false . Don’t take name of my prophet. Y chutia.

the real name of Jesus in Arabic isn’t عِيسَى (ʿīsā)—the degenerate quaranic name; the real, Christian name of Jesus is يسوع‎ (Yasūʽ)

Trying to match Jesus going into Jerusalem on a donkey and Jesus meeting Moses and Isaiah

By far one of my most favourite guest you had, David. Husein makes me understand the Muslim mind better.

Sabeer Abdulla the angel jibrail told me the story about Qathem@Muhammad went to heaven was an ancient fairy tales of the persian.

As I look at him speaking he doesn’t believe in anything he himself saying. The dude just wants to make money :moneybag:

Love to watch David Wood’s videos.

Islam was a political stunt

He was crazy and inteirmidated by Satan for one year…is this the what was called the messengers of Allah…?.?.? other then killing the Jews men, taken their wives as a sex slave, married 9 years girl, relationship with is stepson wife, woooow…this is terrible things…

Yeah! Guaranteed ETERNAL LIFE in JESUS… Thank You Lord God

▓▒░ This Husein Mashni looks familiar.
I think he is / was the host of some
show (YouTube video in 2016 / 2017)
where he interviews some female in
Arabic from Saudi Arabia wearing a
yellow burka named Miryam / Mariam /
Miriam.
Tell me if he’s the same one. ░▒▓
`

Thank you Jesus for Dr. David Wood and the wonderful Sam Shamoun