Muhammad's View of Women

Muslims often claim that Muhammad promoted women’s rights. Islam’s most trusted sources, however, tell a different story. According to the Qur’an, the testimony of a woman is only half as reliable as a man’s testimony. Muhammad explains why in the hadith, where he declares that women are less intelligent and more immoral than men. When we combine these teachings with other Qur’anic teachings (e.g., Allah allowing men to beat their wives into submission and to rape their female captives), Muhammad’s view of women becomes perfectly clear. Here are some sources:

Qur’an 4:34—Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2658—The Prophet said: “Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?” The women said: “Yes.” He said: “This is because of the deficiency of her mind.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 1052—The Prophet said: “. . . I saw the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the inhabitants were women.” The people asked: “O Allah’s Apostle! Why is it so?” The Prophet said: “Because of their ungratefulness.” It was asked whether they are ungrateful to Allah. The Prophet said: “They are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds.”

Sahih Muslim 142—[Muhammad said]: O womenfolk, you should give charity and ask much forgiveness for I saw you in bulk amongst the dwellers of Hell. A wise lady among them said: Why is it, Messenger of Allah, that our folk are in bulk in Hell? Upon this the Holy Prophet observed: You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. I have seen none lacking in common sense and failing in religion but (at the same time) robbing the wisdom of the wise, besides you. Upon this the woman remarked: What is wrong with our common sense and with our religion? He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Your lack of common sense (can be well judged from the fact) that the evidence of two women is equal to one man; that is a proof of the lack of common sense.

Muhammad was the Epstein of his time. Islam is an educational disorder. PBUG

you don’t know what you are talking about the hadeeth didn’t say that

The thing is that muhammad was right about women , modern day feminists deserve a muhammad in their life !

Muslims think their moms are dumb??? Poor muslims moms, ouch…

Muhammad was both right and wrong about women. He was right because Muslims women still bow down & honor him and he got it wrong as it took A WOMAN
to outsmart and finish him off for good.

It’s a medical and statistical fact that Muslim countries are dumber because of their sick practice of inbreeding. Don’t believe me? Do a little research and check it out for yourself.

if he were alive today

Oh my god. Man U have should concentrate more on improving that face of urs

Why do western women find Muslim men attractive? Women are attracted to men who are confident. But, they often confuse a confident personality with a prideful assertive personality. A prideful emphatic personality is actually an over-compensation for weakness. This is merely a performance – an act to make those around him believe the disarming effects of his manipulation. American women are so easily disarmed by a smile and the focus a man will pretend to give them. Pride will always manifest with a self-centeredness that is absent selflessness, empathy, compassion, and actual love. Pride is the over-compensatory effect of a person that fears being exposed of his weakness, hence pride is fear. The fear of being exposed becomes punishment to maintain the lie. As well the punishment of all who are being manipulated and deceived. What did Jesus say? “There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.” 1 John 4:18

First of all, I would like to say that what you are lieing to the people. Lets first inspect the verse you were discussing 2:282 (Surah Al-Baqarah - 282 - Quran.com)
O you who have believed, when you contract a debt for a specified term, write it down. And let a scribe write [it] between you in justice. Let no scribe refuse to write as Allah has taught him. So let him write and let the one who has the obligation dictate. And let him fear Allah , his Lord, and not leave anything out of it. But if the one who has the obligation is of limited understanding or weak or unable to dictate himself, then let his guardian dictate in justice. And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her. And let not the witnesses refuse when they are called upon. And do not be [too] weary to write it, whether it is small or large, for its [specified] term. That is more just in the sight of Allah and stronger as evidence and more likely to prevent doubt between you, except when it is an immediate transaction which you conduct among yourselves. For [then] there is no blame upon you if you do not write it. And take witnesses when you conclude a contract. Let no scribe be harmed or any witness. For if you do so, indeed, it is [grave] disobedience in you. And fear Allah . And Allah teaches you. And Allah is Knowing of all things.

Heres the anwer: Obviously, then, the two are not on the same level, for one witness is supposed to be knowledgeable and aware of that to which she is testifying. As such her testimony is legally acceptable. The other witness is considered merely a guarantor, for the basis of all legal testimony is that it should aid the judge in reviewing the case as if he/she had been an actual witness thereof. Moreover, testimony is considered a legal responsibility so as to instill within the witness a heightened sense of his/her awareness of God and of the importance of the undertaking, so that he/she will not be careless with the testimony or swayed by emotions or personal feelings. If the verse were understood in this way, it is likely that many of the past and present disputes surrounding it could be avoided, for the main cause of such disputes has been the belief that the verse has binding and legal significance.

Next you were discussing a hadith, I looked all over for it and still could not find it, could you link me up. In addition, you mentioned if a women is raped then she has no power to do anything. Well according to Sharia, the punishment for rape is the same illegal sexual intercourse, or 100 lashes. So please back up your information do not be heedless in giving out information because on the day judgment you will be held accountable.

And you hear nothing from the feminists…

First think look at the picture of Islam men and woman in Islam country and the same of western country and you will see the evil ???

It,is Truth…

If the woman who told Muhammad that he was a prophet was half as intelligent why did he listen to her? when his ego got the better of him by believing the woman, and started “being” the prophet he could say and do whatever he wanted including use abuse them. If he’d only consulted the scriptures he had easy access to, or even asked the Jews and Christians they would have politely shown him that he wasn’t a prophet, instead he assumed and from then on lived by what he heard and not what he knew and found out for himself, he was a lazy illiterate who was deceived and deluded, and has since taught that its ok to follow his example of ignorance and presumption. The way muslim women dress says more about the men’s problems with lust rather than the modesty excuse they use, they’re smarter than men in many ways. All women in Muhammad’s life were smarter than he because they all got their own houses out of him and he didn’t care as long as he was getting his sex. And he said they were the dumb ones?

Then why did Mohammed have to listen to half witted Khadijah when she told her husband not to commit suicide and that the voice he heard in the cave was not an evil spirit as Mohammed declared it was who choked and grabbed him, but she insisted it had to be the Angel Gabriel, and she was the one who bore witness by disrobing in the cave to ascertain by her nudity test, that when Mohammed heard the Spirit to alert her so she could disrobe and when the Spirit departed this was proof according to HER testimony that Mohammed had indeed been speaking with the Angel Gabriel because the spirit declined to stay and look at her nudity. Then how would THEY, Mohammed the Big Wit and the Half Wit know the spirit left, if they could only hear a voice, needless to say she diverted him off the suicide route he was going to take. She also instructed him on his Prophet status to take him to her Cousin to talk to him, and again Waraqa did not even convert to this so called prophet’s religion and yet he declared that indeed he must be a prophet because Khadijah the Half Wit insisted on it. Now you have two men listening to a Half Wit. So if her opinion was a half wit response all the way through, then he listened to her and did as she instructed him to do, what does that make Mohammed? And in keeping with half wits, Mohammed did say to sacrifice and worship Allah’s daughters, so if they were so half witted, Satan thought this message befitting Mohammed to speak and he Mr. supposedly WHOLE wit did speak what the devil told him to say, without Mr. Whole Wit realizing the devil had spoken out of his mouth. What was Mohammed’s brain thinking that he had no realization that this voice came out of his mouth. I will use the expression Aisha use to say who was seeing the duality of the situation and would declare how convenient that this god allah gives in to all Mohammed’s wishes, or whims, and that sounds like a woman who knew better.

Islam treats females bad…David Wood didnt even cover Islamic Female Circumcision because he is still trying to make Islam look better than it is.
Stop beating around the bush and try to show how messed up Islam is, please

this has nothing to do with islam but i need some help
today my catholic school teacher told the class that hell and heaven was not real, because the catholic church leaders said so, and that the bible is not reliable because it was written by people
i tried to tell her that the bible was God inspired as it says so, but she refused
how should i reply to this, what should i say to her???

Good stuff. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Only brainswashed, retarded People Will convert to islam.