Muslim Apologists Conspiring to Censor and Deplatform Critics of Islam? (David Wood)

Following the New Zealand mosque shootings, Muslim apologists are telling their fans and subscribers to flag videos critical of Islam as “hate speech.” Since criticizing Muhammad and the Quran doesn’t qualify as hate speech, these apologists are really calling for false flags. With sites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Patreon banning, censoring, or restricting popular creators such as Sargon of Akkad, the Apostate Prophet, Tommy Robinson, Al Fadi, and many others, social media censorship is becoming a dangerous game. David Wood discusses the issue of censoring and deplatforming critics of Islam.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#DavidWood #Censorship #FreeSpeech

Here’s the video that Muslim apologists are calling “hate speech.” Be sure to watch it, share it, download it, and repost it! - YouTube

:rofl::rofl::rofl::heart::heart: you’re so… incredible!!

I cannot believe they would go after his sons. How low can you go?

This video is right up there, IMO, with Jack Nicholson’s character barking “YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!” I can’t hear that too many times, & I can’t watch this video too many times! In both that movie & in this video, the delivery & word choice is spot on.

The Drizzle is Unstoppable!!

“mockery against islam”… riiiight… and those peole never think twice to insult christianity, and purposely misinterpretate the bible every friday in their mosque with outward loudspeaker, so every christians the area (me included) can hear them… and you know what would happen if I complained about it? THEY’LL PUT ME IN PRISON!! “religion of peace” indeed :person_facepalming:

Go go

a very brave man…godbless you david…

Well done

“Mister T” cereal; the breakfast of Champions!

We respect your sacrifices Sir David Wood.

Eat that cereal and pity those fools …

Why do I somehow like the kitchen in the video? :slight_smile:

18:20 that guy

Go brother David! Praise the Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Jesus the Christ! Praying for you and your family. Also praying for these Muslims to see their foolishness and go to the one and only True God. Jesus Christ!

after 3 years, now in 2022, what happen David? What you’ve been through?

So here is how Boom Boom Room inspired

are your children twins? What are the odds of both of them having a disability?

Thank you!!