Muslim Caller Hears the Gospel and Becomes a Christian

While we were doing a program on the Trinity Channel, a Muslim called in and explained that whenever he visits the mosque, he can’t stop thinking about Jesus. After answering some of his questions about Jesus, Christianity, and the Gospel, the Muslim caller became a Christian!

Holy Prophet also known as Sadiq and Ameen (honest and trustworthy) didn’t agree with the fact that while Jesus was God’s son. He didn’t question his importance or significance as Allah’s creation and messenger.

If you agree that Jesus was human, how can 1 human have the power to adjudicate the rest of humanity, my friend this has been altered.

I would like to add here that when Hazrat Isa - Jesus was born he testified to Allah as the one true creator - kindly listen to Surah Maryam’s Translation in whichever language you understand that Jesus himself bowed to Allah, then how can you claim that you follow him by making him God ? This goes against common sense. Hazrat Isa - Jesus was sent as a messenger of Allah, his birth a miracle, to Mary and taken back alive to be sent again. You’re saying who keeps the power to make Jesus alive but him? The one who created him in the first place that is Allah. Allah loved Hazrat Isa - Jesus so much that his reference comes in the Quran the most, and he isn’t just an ordinary prophet like you said, he was very dear to Allah. His birth was unique as Allah showed his great miracles, that as the creator he has the power to give birth without the process of reproduction, that he is the one who is capable of giving birth from a mere liquid (semen for ordinary human beings), and hence he holds the power to raise man again. But was clear that man has astrayed, which is one of the reasons why Holy Prophet PBUH came as a human being who died a natural death because Allah knew people would start considering him GOD too and astray from the true purpose that each of these prophets had that was bring Allahs message to mankind this entire time.

One of the strongest convictions I had when coming to Christ was the absolute gratitude and humility in recognizing that He came specifically to live perfectly and die to pay the fine we deserve. He knew the whole plan was his eventual suffering, torment and death, yet he willingly did it anyway. When I grasped that, I accepted Jesus wholly. How could I not after realizing what he did for me?

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, believe in your heart that He has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved. Amen

To all stupid blinds christians : God don’t die​:tired_face: wake up and think straight :yawning_face:

“It is finished” …I broke out in tears at that moment.

I have a message that I’m sharing where I can, some may not want to hear this, but I ask that we stay polite and seek truth together. :blush:

Love is an action. Feed the hungry, house the homeless, father the orphan, and protect the defenseless and vulnerable.

Read the Word for yourself, not only relying on others for guidance. Pray for guidance.Yahushua/Yeshua - His Hebrew name who is usually called (Jesus) taught to keep the whole Word. Including the Law/Torah. Matthew 5:17 “Do not presume that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill. 18 For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not [g]the smallest letter or stroke of a letter shall pass from the Law, until all is accomplished! 19 Therefore, whoever nullifies one of the least of these commandments, and teaches [h]others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever [i]keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." Read 1 John. John tells us that sin is lawlessness, and that we must keep the commandments. Trust in the atonement of Yahushua/Yeshua who is usually called Jesus, and keep God (YHWH)'s whole Word/commandments. Revelation 12:17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. Revelation 14:12 Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus. Go to parableofthevineyard youtube channel for information about the bible and good bible studies. I’m in no way paid or sent by him for advertising. I just have learned a lot from his content. He’s just a man who is trying to learn as well. :slight_smile: Yeshua died so we may be resurrected to eternal life. He raised from the dead on the 3rd day.

Matthew is not a Gospel, Luke, Mark, John, neither… !!!
Islam is about the Gospel and not tge Gospels as in plural…

Amen

I really hppe this guy Jack was sincere. If I were him Id be frustrates because he said he called with questions looking for answers and all they did was proselytize him.

I’m not crying🥺

Victory is christ

Every living creature possess the qualities of it’s parents.
1.Jesus was born to Mary, Mary was born to Hannah but God has no parents.
2.The physical make up of Jesus and Mary is flesh and bones, Lord is not.
3. People has seen Jesus and Mary, no-one has seen lord almighty.
4. Mother Mary is dead Jesus will die
but Lord almighty is eternal.
5. Jesus and Mary both prayed to lord,
The lord almighty is worthy of worship.
All these qualities of Jesus makes him a human being ,Jesus the Son of Mary
Not Son of God.
Read the holy Quran a guidence and light from the lord almighty for those who fear.
Know your lord know peace.

Muslims take great stock in dreams.

Thank you God for Islam :star_and_crescent::heart::kaaba::palms_up_together:t3::prayer_beads:

Hahahaha this is so fake​:joy::joy::joy:

Amen!

You Christian’s are lost may allah guide u guys to the right path inshallah x