Muslim Father Murders Son for Converting to Christianity

Tabiruka Tefiiro, a 20-year-old convert to Christianity in Uganda, was killed by his Muslim father on Sunday. Tefiiro’s father said that he killed his son for disgracing Islam by converting to Christianity. David Wood discusses the case and the Islamic penalty for apostasy.

For the International Christian Concern article quoted in this video (“Father Kills Son for Converting to Christianity”), click here: Father Kills Son for Converting to Christianity | Persecution

#Apostasy #Uganda #DavidWood

The first video I recorded in front of my bookshelf was a video about the Islamic penalty for apostasy. How many of you were watching way back then? Here it is (twelve years ago): - YouTube

These beasts are still living in the societies of 21st century…I want this religion’s ideology to get extinct…

He died very early in life, but gets to go live with Jesus. That’s what I call bittersweet.

His father is not a muslim,as he disobeyed prophets orders when he told Muslims not to bring harm to non-Muslims, try to find better videos to disgrace the name of islam

The mother should have just shut the fuck up and not tell her son to come home.

:latin_cross: Martyred for the name of Christ… the highest honor this World can afford …and greater bliss of Heaven…

Christ told his followers to carry two swords. Don’t go looking trouble, but self defense isn’t evil people.

yeah right nigga

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, believe in your heart that He has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved. Amen

muhamed and 1.63 billion terrorist

LET’S PRAY FOR ALL MUSLIMS. MAY THEY FIND THE RIGHT PATH.:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Islam= Satan

Well …please stop spreading false information … verses of killings are full also in the bible…But if you take them out of the contest you will mis-understand…
can you tell me how many cases have you heard similar to this one ? i’m sure it might be the first time all you guys heard of such sad story … what means ? means it’s a mistake someone did and you’re trying to blam it on islam

uganda be kidding me

Qur’an doesn’t say to kill those who leave religion. Bible does.
And say, “The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills, let him believe; and whoever wills, let him disbelieve…”
(Surah al-Kahf verse 29)

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death.Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
[Deuteronomy 13:6-10]
Bible followers are not Muslim.

Ratko Mladic Did Nothing Wrong

that’s how it works, in Islam there is no spilling another Muslim’s blood unless they do one of the three things and converting was one of them genius

I know what the father did was messed up but that doesn’t mean that all muslims are bad like myself

1:11 Uganda