Muslim Girls’ School Teaches Students How to Behead Blasphemers

A Muslim girls’ school in Pakistan responded to news of Muhammad cartoons in France by demonstrating how to behead blasphemers. The girls at the school are being actively encouraged to seek martyrdom by shedding their blood for Muhammad. David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#Pakistan #MuhammadCartoons #DavidWood

Check out my latest video to be banned as “hate speech” by YouTube: Islam's Free Speech Hypocrisy

Jesus can change the heart of man.

Unbelievable! Islam! What a religion!!!
As scripture says: “…In fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.”
John 16:2

Indeed, why is everyone quiet about such evil and violent teachings? What are Islam’s cultivating out of these and such kids?

This is scary though. Good job David may grace continue to abound in all your experience

His confidence just blasts my mind every time.

Maybe they think Christian Will react just like them… No… We hate violence… We prohibited any violence no matter what… They is no reason for us to commit violence… Even if anyone insult oru God or our religion we will do nothing… Because we are the true religion of love… :blush::blush::blush:

Hmmmm. This is appetite robbing. John 16:2 They will put u out of the synagogues. Indeed the hour is coming when whoever kills u will think he is offering service to God. May God’s intervention for their redemption be swift in Jesus name. Amen

The Lord is our strength amen

Jesus came to this world, to show us the real face of the One True God: an All-Loving Father, as well as to expose the bloodthirsty pagan false god.

This is Islam at his best, thanks David for exposing this satanic inside. May you receive many blessings.

(30) The Jews say, “Ezra is the son of Allāh”; and the Christians say, “The Messiah is the son of Allāh.” That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before [them]. May Allāh destroy them; how are they deluded?
(31) They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allāh,[467] and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary.[468] And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.
(32) They want to extinguish the light of Allāh with their mouths, but Allāh refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it. (Surah al-taubah)

These ash××× ashiqay rasool dont even know if the west and other nuclear armed states drop 2-3 atom bombs in the country it would be less than 1 hour to clear the 22 crore population

Love u dave from Atheist republic of Pakistan.

So sad that my homeland has been deleusionalised by motherf****ing Islam.

Proud to be a Pakistani ex Muslim
:pakistan::heart::heart::green_heart::pakistan::muscle::pakistan::pakistan::green_heart::green_heart:
:kaaba::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Fukistan

For those of you who don’t know Urdu Or Hindi I can confirm that translation is just perfect.

An ignorant hypocrite
If you did your research you would know that this is against islam
Islam ordered us to kill the likes of those people

Just appearing there and starting to preach about Jesus Christ would take some courage, damn