Muslims Challenge David Wood on Wife-Beating in Islam!

Yesterday, I posted a video about Hatun Tash being attacked at Speakers’ Corner. After I mentioned what the Quran says about beating wives into submission and how this was implemented (women being beaten until their skin turned green), several Muslims challenged me to provide proof for my claims. In this video, I examine Surah 4, verse 34 and Sahih al-Bukhari 5825.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#DavidWood #Quran #WomenInIslam

Why you :lying_face:
Sunan Abi Dawud 2144
Narrated Mu’awiyah al-Qushayri:
I went to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them.

أَخْبَرَنِي أَحْمَدُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ الْمُهَلَّبِيُّ النَّيْسَابُورِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ رَزِينٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ حُسَيْنٍ، عَنْ دَاوُدَ الْوَرَّاقِ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ حَكِيمٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ جَدِّهِ، مُعَاوِيَةَ الْقُشَيْرِيِّ قَالَ أَتَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ فَقُلْتُ مَا تَقُولُ فِي نِسَائِنَا قَالَ ‏ "‏ أَطْعِمُوهُنَّ مِمَّا تَأْكُلُونَ وَاكْسُوهُنَّ مِمَّا تَكْتَسُونَ وَلاَ تَضْرِبُوهُنَّ وَلاَ تُقَبِّحُوهُنَّ

Without lies, Islam dies.

David wood : I can beat Islam with ez

Khalid Al whalid : you sure?

Surah Annessa Ayaht 24 says you can rape innocent slave …this Surah and Ayah ha come from the Allah of Mohammad …so what do expect from the rest of Ayahs .?This is Islam …the region of those who rapes the slaves …

You just spit facts.

Check this woods:
Bible on cutting off women’s hands if they grab testicles of other man while saving their husbands.
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 “And in case men struggle together (in a fight) with one another, and the wife of the one has come near to deliver her husband out of the striking one (to save her husband), and she has thrust out her hand and grabbed hold of his private (the other man’s groin), she must then get both her hands cut off, and the eyes of the men must feel no sorrow.”

Women source of sin
Ecclesiastes 25:22 “Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die.” (from the Catholics Bible)

Women not allowed to talk in the church.
1 Corinthians 14:34 “Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.”

Father sells daughter as sex slaves.
Exodus 21:7-8 “And in case a man should sell his daughter as a slave girl, she will not go out in the way that the slave men go out. If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master so that he doesn’t designate her as a concubine but causes her to be redeemed, he will not be entitled to sell her to a foreign people in his treacherously dealing with her.”

This is only a lil sample :grin:

1:18 :rofl::rofl::rofl: David is awesome :fire:

(And We said to him) “Take in your hand a bundle of grass, and strike (your wife) with it, and do not break your oath.” We truly found him patient. What an excellent servant! Indeed, he turned to Allah. Quran 38:44.

Be man enough to quote supporting verses on the type of beating Allah mentions in the Quran.
Now you look as stupid as you sound :rofl:
A man who beats his wife in islam will answer for it.
A christian will just say Jesus died for her beating :rofl::rofl:

You literally DESTROYED Islam!!!

im a muslim woman and my husband never beat me up. U just make a false accusations sir. Infact my husband support me financially and mentally. We’ve been treated like a queen. To be honest if your husband beat you up, u can go to the court and file for a divorce and on top of that your ex-husband need to pay for support during the divorce. So u are wrong in lots of way. U r not a muslim and dont talk behalf of ours. The one who got beaten up was a woman who dont want to leave their husband disregard whatever their religon, race or country. It is just individual view. So please stop talking about muslim on our behalf. U told everyone, we Muslim are liar but unfortunately you are a liar sir. I will never blame for your religion, i just point toward u sir because seems to me u got some issue going on here. U need help from psychiatrist.

“Prophet Muhammad was the world’s first environmentalist. He wanted the woman to go green.” --Medical Doctor Zaiker Naik

Astaghfirullah

Jesus Christ :latin_cross::pray:

Exactly they don’t read the quran Jesus bless you brother wood

Were did u get this information oh wait I forget ur whole life is a lie/joke

re the verse he quotes in the video :

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, “Could any of you beat your wife as he would a slave, and then lie with her in the evening?” (Bukhari and Muslim). Other recounts in Abu Da’ud, Nasa’i, Ibn Majah, Ahmad bin Hanbal and others, show that he forbade the beating of any woman, saying: “Never beat God’s handmaidens.” The Quran also mentioned in other verses that “live with them (your wives) with kindness” (4:19) and “do not retain them to harm them” (2:231).

Seriously, just wow. The quran and the Prophet mentioned in his final pilgrimmage that if wife were disobedient, first the husband should try to teach her in a calm way, if that doesn’t work not to sleep with her, and if she still stays persistant you can beat her but nothing that leaves a mark like maybe a toothbrush. I don’t understand how christains are so blind. Sometimes they say Jesus is God while other times they say he is not. There are more people coming to Islam then leaving it, why do you think that is. Because Islam is true and God, Allah, will guide you to the truth. But people like David Wood even if the truth is written on their forehead they will avoid it. But the thing about the truth is, it can be denied not avoided

Haha! You guys testing the “Sabr” of muslims wait ! U all are gonna regret it​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::smirk:

Sharia beating?