Muslims Mock Nabeel’s Widow for Marrying a Black Man [RACISM WARNING]

Popular Muslim YouTuber MuslimByChoice recently posted a photograph of Nabeel Qureshi alongside a picture of Nabeel’s widow, Michelle, and her new husband, Greg. MuslimByChoice’s community post said: “Breaking: Nabeel Qureshi’s widow got jungle fever and marries an AFRICAN dude !!” Is this sort of comment acceptable? David Wood discusses the racist post.

Check out Adam Seeker’s video that alerted me to the issue (“MuslimbyChoice a true follower of Muhammad - Thanks Nabeel Qureshi”): MuslimbyChoice a true follower of Muhammad - Thanks Nabeel Qureshi - YouTube

#DavidWood #MuslimByChoice #Racism

For the past two years or so, In the clubhouse discussions, Christian apologists have been asking their Muslim counterparts to come up with ten moral values that they learned from Mohammed and which can be practiced today. Nobody has come forward with any!

Muslims are not perfect, but Islam is. We can make a mistake, but the majority will not tolerate racism. As you can tell from the comment section of that post, almost all of the people were correcting the post.

How would you feel I your wife sleeps with another man with whom she met 5 mins before?

David I love your spirit man. This is the work we all should be doing instead we shase after material things and pander to an ideology of death. May the grace of Jesus Christ be with you.

I’ll be so stoked when you move your focus onto Christian apologetics rather than Islam. You’ll kill it.

This has nothing to do with Islam, David wood. United States is worst because the white police kill black almost everyday

God created different races and tribes and we are all equal to Him.
Obviously Mohammed was so obsessed with white color

Jungle fever ??? Mohammed couldn’t contain himself in front of his slaves women. Islam is false

News flash, Arabs and muslims the are very racist!

What?!?! Nabeel is gone?? Wow. I just discovered David Wood a couple of days ago and had only had a peripheral knowledge of Nabeel’s story, but had zero idea that he had passed. Thank God Nabeel was ready!

To me she rushed into marriage too fast loving Nabeel I can’t bear the fact of her marrying another man just yet anyways she should have prayed and seek God’s mind nevertheless I hope she finds happiness

First and foremost this kind of post must be condemned. And if we see this kind of post from humanity point of view then everyone would agreed this strongly to be condemned. Second of all, how do you (David) know if this post was from a Muslim person…? U can’t kind just look to the name of this post and called it’s from Muslim person. cos we know haters always fabricated names to make Others look bad bro. So please be 100% sure before u dedicated to one side.
Peace :v:t4:

They have triple talaq meaning having two/three wives in their custom n here they are trolling her …these people will always be like this till the end of this earth ,just one thing we can do ,that is pray for them

Blacks should be the last people to enter or respect Islam because Muslims areas are racist and Mohammed was racist and believes that blacks are slaves and even Quran many verses speak about this event Bilal lived a slave and died a slave but sadly many blacks don’t understand or know Islam and it thinks and considers them just Abdul’s

Did he forget that there are black people who are muslims? Because there are millions!

So does a Muslim have a problem with a black man marrying a white woman if they were both muslim?

I can tell u as a Muslim
We Muslims are not racist . Racism doesn’t exist in Islam. I stand next to a black,brown,white etc person shoulder to shoulder whilst praying.
Mr Wood . You take a statement from 1 person and you got time to go through the comments. By giving this unknown person more of a platform and spread his message so u are also a tool in instrumenting racism. Intentionally.

Firstly you cherry pick Hadith (you are so deceitful from your history of misconstruing things it’s actually laughable). And then interpret it in your own sick way. If the Prophet of Islam is Fair in complexion. So then his companions weren’t allowed to describe him??. Remember english translation won’t have the proper meaning in some cases because there’s no exactly substitute word for Arabic language but let’s give you the benefit of the doubt…HE was Noor (Noor is something very hard to explain in english)
You using current Eras racial sentiments and applying it 1400 years ago and interpreting it as racist. Prophet of Islam abolished racism more than anyone else in history (why don’t research this and talk about these hadith which is right front of you) well I’m sure you know but u won’t say… You will spend years trying to find the most obscure and odd things and bastadise it in your own sick mentality.

Why don’t use your limited time make useful videos and try to make sense of the debates you horribly and embarrassingly lost or 3 in 1, 3 in 1, Bible contradictions, all the black and white stuff, stuff that the world is still waiting for a sensible answer,…you make these useless videos meanwhile in reality and factually more and more people are reverting to Islam.

There is no racism in Islam.Islam never promoted racism…whomever is promoting such things is going againt islam.God says in the Holy Quran.
“O’ Humanity! Without doubt We have created you from a male and a female and have made you into various nations and tribes, so that you may come to know and understand one another. Definitely the most honoured among you in the sight of Allah is the one who is the most Allah-Consciousness. Surely Allah has full Knowledge and is All-Aware.”(49:13)

1 John 1:7-9 (KJV)
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.