Nadir Ahmed vs. David Wood (2 of 3): "Does Islam Promote Violence Towards Non-Muslims?"

The Qur’an commands Muslims to fight non-Muslims (9:29, 9:73, 9:123). Can Muslim apologists defend Allah’s violent commands? David Wood and Nadir Ahmed debate the evidence.

Well done David God bless you for work done

you really cannot argue with an idiot, let alone to debate one.

42:30 “You do tend to seek people who are kind of ignorant on Islam to debate with” - like yourself.

Loving Nadir’s confidence thinking he’s dominating. So in an opposite universe d.wood loses

Why isnt nadir ahmed a meme yet?

Lol hilarious how nadir destroys himself in the first30 seconds of opening statement n tries to claim victory haha lol :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

After this debate, I guess David Wood called all his floor-cleaning implements “Nadir.” Because he swiped and mopped the floor of that whole building with him.

Nadir is painful to listen to.

Ahmed is an imbecile! A village idiot without any knowledge, just making it up as he goes along. He does not make any sense. It is painful to listen to his ranting.

Nadir is not a debater.

CP IS TOO GOOD GOD BLESS YOU KEEP UNFOLDING THE EVIL OF ISLAM THE WRONG DOCTRINE

This Nadir is nothing but a complete joke!!! I am a Muslim but must say this

Well played dr.

Everytime Nadir spoke I cringed. Not real bright.

What a fool to try and debate David Wood. He was like a Kindergartener.

This is a case of an extreme mismatch. Nadir is a hopeless Muslim apologist. I wonder how he can appear anywhere to defend Islam.
Unfortunately, Islam fosters this type of approach. Why do Muslims think it’s OK to be disingenuous OK when you’re fighting against the infidel.

David didn’t even need to attend to beat Nadir.

Nadir: changes the subject of the debate from the beginning and turns it on Christians.

David: argues the actual topic.

Nadir: “but did you refute my arguments though? Huh, interesting… Seems like you lost.”

Hey muslim friends what is "to fight " means by allah