New Testament Scholar DESTROYS Zakir Naik's LIES about Jesus' Crucifixion and Resurrection!

Dr. Mike Licona joins David Wood to expose the deception of Zakir Naik, who claims that, according to the New Testament, Jesus survived crucifixion!

To register to watch the debate between Dr. Mike Licona and Dr. Bart Ehrman, click here: Did the Resurrection of Jesus Really Happen? (LIVE Debate)

Subscribe to Mike’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/milico885

HBU’s Master’s Program in Christian Apologetics: https://hbu.edu/school-of-christian-thought/department-of-apologetics/graduate-program-campus-maa-master-of-arts-in-apologetics/#:~:text=HBU’s%20MAA%20is%20set%20apart,other%20forms%20of%20apologetic%20engagement.

Books by Mike Licona: Books - Risen Jesus, Inc.

#MikeLicona #ZakirNaik #Crucifixion

Of course zakir Naik is lier

If I think I am the body I will surely die

The Romans left His body whole because He was dead!!!

Islam is always great Alhamdulillah. I Love Islam and Allah is almighty and prophet Muhammad PBUH is greatest person all the time :heart: Islam is the real religion and fastest growing religion on earth. Billions of non muslims reverted/converted to Islam cause Islam is the truth there is no God but Allah and prophet Muhammad is final messanger of Allah Almighty :star_and_crescent:And Islam is unstoppable people more hate Islam then Islam will grow faster Alhamdulillah If ur non muslim read Quran and pray for guidance May Allah guide you :heart::star_and_crescent:
I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS NONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND I BEAR WITNESS THAT MUHAMMAD IS HIS SERVANT AND HIS MESSENGER☪️

DR. Mike. Mr David.
You Should Never EAT in any place you are invited except bread, that you pick your self not someone’s else’s served you.
They can but small parasites you could not see turns to cancer.
I pray special Blessings from OUR HEAVENLY FATHER BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT , I PRAY heavenly protection, and no weapons formed against you both, and your family will prosper in the Name of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN :pray: AMEN

interesting what Jesus said to Thomas "Come put your finger here in my side and see that I Am Flesh and Bone, not Flesh and Blood. Interesting when it come to a body having no need for blood to keep organs functional.

you are a big liar ever I seen. read your bible so many times said JESUS IS NOT GOD… YOU SAID LIES and you are a son of DAVIL
READ this and shutdown your mouth …
Christians claim that in the birth of Jesus, there occurred the miracle of the incarnation of God in the form of a human being. To say that God became truly a human being invites a number of questions. Let us ask the following about the man-God Jesus. What happened to his foreskin after his circumcision (Luke 2:21)?

Did it ascend to heaven, or did it decompose as with any human piece of flesh? During his lifetime what happened to his hair, nails, and blood shed from wounds? Did the cells of his body die as in ordinary human beings? If his body did not function in a truly human way, he could not be truly human as well as truly God. Yet, if his body functioned exactly in a human way, this would nullify any claim to divinity. It would be impossible for any part of God, even if incarnate, to decompose in any way and still be considered God. The everlasting, one God, in whole or in part, does not die, disintegrate, or decompose: ‘For I the Lord do not change.’ (Malachi 3:6)

Did Jesus’ flesh dwell in safety after his death?

Unless Jesus’ body never underwent ‘decay’ during his lifetime he could not be God, but if it did not undergo ‘decay’ then he was not truly human.

Bible says that God is not man

‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)

‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible

‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)

The Bible says that God is not a son of man

‘God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)

The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’

‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)

‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)

‘until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.’ (Matthew 28)

‘But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority’ (Mark 2:10)

‘because he is the son of man’ (John 5:27)

In the Hebrew scriptures, the ‘son of man’ is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6-8; 3:1-3).Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called ‘the son of man’, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called ‘son of man’ specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a ‘son of man’ according to the Bible.

The Bible says that Jesus denied he is God

Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)

Jesus did not teach people that he was God

If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

The Bible says that God is greater than Jesus

‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)

‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him

‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

‘In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.’ (John 16:23)

‘The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself

Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God.

I than OUR HEAVENLY FATHER HIS HOLY SPIRIT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO YOU BOTH, TO STAND BOLDLY WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE GIVING TO YOU BY THE GREAT I AM ALOWHIM FATHER SON HOLIY SPIRIT AMEN :pray: AMEN

37:55 David the "immortality of the soul is a “Roman Catholic lie”…Our Creator told Adam and Eve that when they sin, they will surely DIE. They died and were buried. There are NO Spirits living on in heaven. You need to read 1 Thess 4:13 - 17 again…“God will bring with JESUS” - meaning those who have died will be taken to heaven with JESUS, as “those who are alive will NOT precede those who are dead - meaning that they are NOT in heaven… David you need to study this b/c Satan will use this “immortality of the soul” to deceive many” as he wil impersonate your dead relatives to lie to you about pertinent salvational issues. btw…JESUS soul did NOT return to heaven… Jesus adamantly told Mary, “Do not touch me as I have NOT returned to my Father”…John 20:17

Thanks David

From you family family Asia fasipic UniErofa Darling Darling perparticion god internasional tube one family wolrd Citty Exfreess Darling you

YOULL ARE “FAKES” YOU CAN FOOL THE HERDS
NABEEL WAS A KUFAR NOT A SUNNI
GOD TOOK HIM AWAY IN A "MISERABLE STARE
KEEP TRYING… YOU LOSE NOTHING
ISLAM IS THE "FASTEST GROWING RELIGEON
AND WHY ARE MORE WHITES CONVERTING ?
YOULL MISLEADING YOUR LIMITED FOLLOWERS
DR ZAKIR NAIK AND LATE AHMED DEEDAT KNEW MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY THAN YOU NOVICES

Lmaof nope

Not even just by Jesus, Jews at the time had exceptions to the Sabbath laws for cases of emergency.

Even in Islam an angel physically touches Muhammad.

I agree with What you say about Islam. It is entirely true! But, to be honest, Docteur Zakir Naik doesn’t know Arabic and his English is excruciating: His learning of Islam would have been like teaching a fish bicycle. He has no mean nor qualification to sell a lie as big as Islam. To tell the “truth” this show is like saying " Hey! Look! We have found more dumber than us!"

Frankly! I think that it is one down and still two to go. There is a living to be made about the birth of Jesus, if ever he existed. There is much to be said about the Vespasian period during his reign as the Emperor of the Judea. :slight_smile: All religions are here to sell a lie to humanity and most of us bought it.

who cares about what your story book says? Rather than fighting over whose imaginary friend is right, why don’t we focus more on scientific advancement and saving this planet and our species from dark ages belief systems.

Thanks Dave and Mike may the Dear Lord God bless you for the good work you are doing, be bless