Newsweek Uses Coronavirus to Promote Islam

Newsweek Magazine recently published an article by Islamophile Dr. Craig Considine titled, “Can the power of prayer alone stop a pandemic like the Coronavirus? Even the Prophet Muhammad thought otherwise.” Dr. Considine claims that Muhammad “had sound advice to prevent and combat a development like COVID-19.” Is Newsweek correct? Did Muhammad promote quarantine, strict hygiene practices, and medical treatment for contagious diseases like plague or Coronavirus? David Wood (Acts 17 Apologetics) discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

VIDEO LINKS:
“Did Muhammad Invent Quaratine?”: - YouTube
“Muhammad Calls Coronavirus ‘Fake News’”: - YouTube
“Top Five Most Disgusting Facts about Prophet Muhammad”: - YouTube

#Newsweek #CraigConsidine #DavidWood

Everyone be sure to share this video wherever Newsweek’s lies are being spread!

Hello sailor! Muhammad was always covered in sea men.

Unfortunately there is a lot of false information on the internet , if you want to learn Islam correctly , I recommend you the Quran , even if you read the Torah and the bibel , it would be much better .

It’s so funny because God gave specific instructions on hygiene to the Israelites through Moses during the Exodus. With Newsweek’s logic, surely they’d give props to Moses :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Honestly, there are somethings you reveal about the Quran that make me want to puke🤮

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I would saya you for it upside down!¡!!.. they are using the Prophet Mohammed to promote the “Jabs”…by practically assuming he would approve!

Dr. David Wood bought black seeds and waited for them to arrive just to make this video. Hilarious.

Imagine believing that people can be stronger than ur god and can nail him onto a cross…

Lmao the fact that ur blaming everything on islam, the desease fucking started in china, a place where muslims are suffering u fucking moron, oops i mean sir…

Lol New York Times is completely leftist I have blocked
That channel

Please dislike this video for spreading hatred

Thank you idiot for promoting ISLAM

That’s only Islamic fobia

Look at the facts , the country with majority of Muslims have announced them self as Islamic country and the country where they are in minority play a victim card .World need to focus

You mean doctor Muhammad… No way.He is a fake person without any degree… Hahaha

Well, it was foretold…that Satan would be given the keys to and rule the Earth for a time…so it stands to reason Satan’s stooge (A.K.A MoHamHead) and his festering stew of evil action (A.K.A. Islammmmmm) would be promoted by other agents of that same festering evil. Damn, it’s like we’re living in a real life version of the movie Blade.

Islam a 1300 year old joke.

I’ll take corona over Islam.

Muhammad was such a child of the devil that has led so many AWAY from God! Follow Jesus, the one who rose from the dead and is still alive!! Don’t follow the perverted, wicked, lying Muhammad, who is dead in that ground.