Obama's Escape from Planet Reality

Support Acts 17 videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

Just minutes after defending Islam in a speech about the beheading of James Foley by the Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL), President Barack Obama was back on the golf course. Reality doesn’t seem to mean much nowadays.

This Was Very Funny

Who would have known Obama was so "inspiring":joy:

I love your Children’s book!!!

Obama just talked crap and it was left up to Trump to take care of Obamas mess of course
Trump asked the military what they needed he gave it to them and guess what
No more ISIS or ISIL

I’m watching this today and the video is 6 years old.

The best children’s book I’ve ever listened to.

This is a great story, it should be published as a book.

Hello. David Woods murdered me. Because I died when he said “rapistan” and “jihadophiles”

Edited to say “died” instead of “did”

Came across this in 2021… For a second I was relieved that he wasn’t in office anymore. Then I realized that he really is and Joe Biden is posing as president.

Obama is an enigma. He has rightly e referred to as the antichrist.

WOW change Obama’s name too trump. Trumps WORLD WOW. 1/13/21. How is white SUPREMACISTS Muslim?
CHRISTIAN SHARIA LAWS IN AMERICA, TRUMP’S WORLD FALSE REALITY. FASCISM +

@Acts17Apologetics, Don’t miss the Eric Metaxas Radio show’s upload on 1/6/2021. Seems relevant. I’m not keen on non-fiction, but I love an interesting allegory!

The end… of Christians in the middle east!

6 years later he could be talking about Trump, if the shoe fits

David Thank you whilst I was married my Late husband and his family tried to convince in convert me that beheading non Muslims is good and Ken biglys video played and Unique Darbar centre In Birmingham was involved they also commanded me to be killed as I won’t convert, I understand exactly what’s going on some violence is physical and for me it was harassment through local provisions as I was told that I must be raped by whom sees them self fit to do so, I don’t know how I’m unaffected it must be my faith in God they raped my two eldest daughters and coerced and controlled my kids I raised in poverty alone as a widow I have never borrowed 5 pounds for survival robbed of my kids savings all my family infiltrated and poisoned against me along with my kids, I will marry a good hearted Christian man or someone who is just good and pure hearted, I’m positive and have faith in God and your work inspires me and zillions more, God bless you David we love you always God bless your whole family always and everyone and wishing you well and Happy Christmas :christmas_tree: and a very Happy New Year 2021 God bless us all always :pray:t3:

Great book

Yes right brother

Can’t believe I haven’t seen this one yet. The depth of D. Wood’s comedic genius is unfathomable… Hahaha

Where can I buy this book?