Old Testament Prophecies about the Resurrection of Jesus

Jesus claimed that the Law, the Prophets, and the Psalms predicted his death and resurrection. Was he right? Are there Old Testament prophecies about Jesus of Nazareth rising from the dead? Dr. Michael Brown discusses the issue.

Subscribe to AskDrBrown: https://www.youtube.com/user/AskDrBrownVideos

#Resurrection #Prophecy #AskDrBrown

Isaiah 53:11 makes it clear that the Messiah will rise from the death: “After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.”

Never specifically mentioned die on the cross. Also Jews demonise it he was false messiah then he must be killed its written in the old testament. Romans not demonised money. It says he will be dead well but never sacrifice

Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up again :pray::orthodox_cross::latin_cross:

Isaiah 53 says the same thing

And who shall declare his generation?! For he was cut off out of the land of the living

People need to know this.
The historical weight is too great to ignore.
People hand waving this stuff away are deceiving themselves because it’s easier than throwing out previous assumptions based on hearsay, or an intermittent exposure to the content, like the selective hearing of a child in a sermon.
You-tube has blocked it but theres an interesting video that gives a little forensic backing to the already too spooky to be coincidence, yet historically verified accounts of the prophesy, called; “new forensic evidence validates the shroud of Turin and the resurrection of the person in it”.
Another point of interest is that adding a shin (שׁ⁠‎) to the center of the tetragrammaton (יהוה) that is the truncated name of G-d yields “יהשׁוה” Y-a-sh-u-eh , that is Eashoa or Yeshua (commonly spelled יֵשׁוּעַ) Ie Iesous (s adding emphasis, not making a sound of it’s own) mistranslated to modern Jesus as it were with a hard ~dgee sound rather than the soft y sound.
There are piles of prophecies confirmed to have been written ages before Yeshua was even born, that are directly fulfilled only by him, and several only possibly by him, because of the time-frame of the prophesied events.

the star of Bethlehem, a prophesied sign, given the possible time frame, astronomically was only possible for Yeshua.
His book is the bestselling of all time, took the longest to compile, he’s the most well known figure in religion bar none, he’s the most recognized figure bar none.
And the philosophy he personally espoused is 100% accurate, and always works in practice.
you couldn’t ask for a better messiah, he’s it, without any sane, reasonable doubt.
All the proof you could ever need as a logical, thinking human being is there, not even difficult to find.
Those who say otherwise are deceiving themselves because ts lot easier to simply hope it’s not true and continue doing whatever animal instinct drives them to do, rather than conform to the contra-instinctual guidelines he laid out, that yield the best possible overall results for humankind.

If we really want to operate in the big picture of overall standard of living, rather than the scale of the self and it’s immediate interests, the instructions he laid out are absolutely peerless to achieve it.
By nature the instructions he laid out are a self imposed directive, best served by personal mandate to the self, than an overarching governance.
Ideally a society who’s governance is something to the effect of “do as you wilt insomuch as it does not prevent another from the same” (therefore a violation of an others will is not protected and can be acted upon by a will enforcement force, that is law enforcement, to then trial, and judgement by ones peers) would be inhabited by people self policing according to the word of Yeshua, which requires a bed of liberty to function on top of.
That would yield the best possible results.
Thus, we would have freedom from domination to then manifest the selfless service oriented philosophy of the wisest of rabbis, the Messiah, the high priest of high priests, and king of kings, our Lord, and Savior, Yeshua, bringing his kingdom to earth.
It’s very obvious.

He lives :latin_cross:

Remember and Recall this when they asked revive and Resurrect and show yourself as a men and the response was you transgressed, in fury

זכרו זֹאת, והתאֹששו; השיבו פושעים, על לב

Θυμηθείτε και θυμηθείτε αυτό όταν ζήτησαν να αναβιώσετε και να αναστήσετε και να δείξετε τον εαυτό σας ως άνδρες και η απάντηση ήταν ότι παραβιάσατε, σε οργή

تذكر وتذكر هذا عندما طلبوا منك إحياء وإحياء وإظهار نفسك كرجال وكان الجواب أنك انتهكت في غضب

Pamiętajcie i zapamiętajcie to, kiedy poprosili was o wskrzeszenie, ożywić i pokazać się jako ludzie, a odpowiedzią było, że naruszyliście się w gniewie

Ingat dan ingat ini ketika mereka meminta Anda untuk menghidupkan kembali dan menghidupkan kembali dan menunjukkan diri Anda sebagai laki-laki dan jawabannya adalah bahwa Anda dilanggar dalam kemarahan

اس کو یاد رکھیں اور یاد رکھیں جب انہوں نے آپ کو زندہ اور زندہ کرنے اور انسان کی حیثیت سے اپنے آپ کو دکھانے کے لئے کہا اور جواب یہ ہے کہ آپ غصے میں خلاف ورزی کر رہے ہیں

याद रखें और याद रखें जब उन्होंने आपको जीने और पुनर्जीवित करने और खुद को एक इंसान के रूप में दिखाने के लिए कहा था और जवाब है कि आप गुस्से में उल्लंघन कर रहे हैं

Nowhere in the Old Testament does it say Christ will raise on the Third day

Praise the Lord.

If being a Muslim is so wrong and so bad according to David Wood, why are so many more people leaving christianty and embracing Islam every day?

YouTube: you know you are actively unsubscribing me from this Christian channel and others as well. Your actions are not going unnoticed. You will be judged.

The Bible is one of the Best Sci-fi books i ever read.

The narrative/story of the exodus of Israel (Exodus chapter 5 -12) is a death and ressurection story. Also the story of Josef in Egypt. Everywere in Scripture you will find suffering and salvation c.q. death and ressurection, in the life events of the people of Israel, of the rigtheous and prophets.

Who are the seven people who are delivered from the corruption of the grave according to Rabbinic Judaism?

I was searching for this video lol

This is nonsense. See Jews4Judaism to check this is debunked by Jewish Rabbis.

Jesus is KING. He is the ultimate Authority. I thank you Lord for your just judgement of our world. Your mercy and justice are perfect and ultimate. All is under You.

One-day, Jesus will step back on Earth. All will acknowledge Him.

Sins of mankind from Adam to to the last man caused the death of Jesus. Iam also caused the death. In crucifixion sin and it’s redemption is combined together. Death is my sin and ressurection is the redemption.