Our Strong Tower Conference Tonight and Tomorrow in Chino, California!

Who wants to hang out tonight and tomorrow? I’ll be at the “Our Strong Tower Conference” at Calvary Chapel Chino Hills! Here’s the info:

WHO: Jay Smith, David Wood, Edward Dalcour, & Others
WHAT: Conference on Islam and Apologetics
WHEN: Sept. 13 (6:45pm) and Sept. 14 (9:45am-6:00pm), 2019
WHERE: Calvary Chapel Chino Hills (4201 Eucalyptus Ave., Chino CA 91710)
WHY: Why Not?

For more info or to watch live, visit the site: https://www.ministrytomuslims.com

Muhammed Hijab

Hey David, I just stepped away from visiting Zakir Naiks website and I asked him on several of his video comments sections one basic question.
I posted on it as follows:

You know making images is Haram.
Why do you persist in making images of yourself in violation of your holy book?

I think this is an interesting angle to take in debate.
For if having any image created is Haram, then one could not create video images of any kind, correct?

AND U KNOW WHAT STOP DOING EVERYTHING WITH MERCIFUL SERVANT CHANNEL
…OTHERWISE I KNOW WELL HOW TO WIPE U OUT FRM THIS PLANET?

Hi D
If anyone is interested in the WAR…Help take it to Wikipedia and Doug Waller:
As you know all are up against fantastic lies and DENIERS of Jesus. …from Judaism. .Islam…and anyone that will not acknowledge Jesus as GOD.
So…I sent Wikipedia this:

You state Isaiah has 3 sons in Wikipedia.

Isaiah: 9:6
For unto us a yeled is born, unto us ben is given; and the misrah (dominion) shall be upon his shoulder; and Shmo shall be called Peleh (Wonderful), Yoetz (Counsellor), El Gibbor (Mighty G-d), Avi Ad (Possessor of Eternity), Sar Shalom (Prince of Peace)

Isaiah- “the prophet”
Wife - No stated name. Simply designated “the prophetess”

Carefully note even the chronological order of verses leading to 9.6. with the application of simple logic and biological factuality.

Isaiah 7.3 - Here we see Isaiah’s FIRSTBORN SON.
Then the LORD said to Isaiah, “Go out now to meet Ahaz, you and “Shear-Jashub your son”, at the end of the aqueduct from the upper pool, on the highway to the Fuller’s Field,

Isaiah 7.14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The “virgin will conceive” and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. ( So here Isaiah prophesied what MANY can’t understand to this very day. )

Isaiah 8.1
Then the LORD said to me, “Take a large scroll and write on it with an ordinary stylus: Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz. ( Here YHWH gives him the " stated “name” of his SECOND SON to come…in advance…as yet UNKNOWN to Isaiah.)

Isaiah 8.3
And I had relations with the prophetess, and she conceived and gave birth to a son. The LORD said to me, “Name him Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz." ( What was Isaiah to name HIS SECOND SON? It’s unequivocally restated as his name to be given. You must agree it was ISAIAH that had relations ie sexual relations with the stated “prophetess” his " wife " )

So…Can you explain how the “prophetess”… Isaiah’s “wife”…became a “virgin” AFTER HAVING SEXUAL RELATIONS AND SLEEPING WITH Isaiah prior and ALREADY bearing the FIRST SON Shear-Jashub ??

Isaiah 8.5 -9.6
And the LORD SPOKE to me FURTHER
(Incidentally these leadup verses God is speaking through Isaiah prophesying the coming of the Messiah)

Here YHWH is on about 7.14 AGAIN.

I shall put it to you that Isaiah only had TWO “physical” SONS in his breathing lifetime.
I shall put it to you that nowhere in the entirety of ALL scripture can any woman be or suddenly become a “virgin” AFTER a FIRST BIRTH. So unless it’s contended it is possible for that to happen, then it must be conceded that “the prophetess” is NOT the prophesied “virgin” that shall conceive.
I shall put it to you that the “virgin” prophesied of was Mary, Mother of Jesus EXACTLY as stated in scripture.
I shall put it to you that the NAMES in the entirety of scripture are HIGHLY SPECIFIC and that no ’ son of Isaiah by HIS physical seed’ would remotely bear the title “Mighty God” or “Possessor of Eternity”
I shall put it to you that YESHUA is the one prophesied of that bears these titles and EXACTLY as in the entirety of ALL scripture has numerous “Names and Titles”

Thanks. If you could kindly correct the Wikipedia would be great.

If you agree, you can do your bit to change Wikipedia records that currently deceive millions. If you research Waller you can easily find he’s ‘questionable’ yet his Wiki remains.

Are these reformed believers?

Cristiany go to hell

I’m so sorry that I missed it I was wondering if it will be streamed anywhere??:tired_face:

Fat pig

Great work you guys are doing.

:+1::+1::+1:

If the Bible was corrupted then it must be added to Jesus words that I AM GOD.
BUT NEVER

THIS IS ENOUGH PROOF THAT THE BIBLE WAS NOT CORRUPTED ,NOR FABRICATED

God bless you dr wood keep the good work up and surely heaven is waiting for you from India!!!

Was so cool for my son and I to be there for the discussion tonight and we’re looking forward to tomorrow. God bless!

Looking forward to hearing more tomorrow! People won’t want to miss!!

Awesome , I thank you for your insight of Islamic literature

Thanks David for your dedication to Christ. Much love my brother.

Jesus is God!

Yay! I’ll be there tomorrow!

Good luck David. GBU…