Pakistan Strikes Back! The Wrath of Imran Khan!

YouTube sent me ten new notifications this morning, informing me that ten more videos have been blocked in Pakistan after a legal complain by the Pakistani government. It seems that Pakistan is desperately seeking my attention.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Pakistan #ImranKhan #DavidWood

Here are links to my latest videos blocked by Pakistan:
Muhammad Meets Socrates, Chapter 3:

Top Muslim Channel Declares, “Muhammad Is God!”:

Muhammad Meets the Joker:

Muhammad Meets Stephen W. Hawking:

Muhammad Meets the Nation of Islam:

Top 10 Reasons Muhammad Was Not a Feminist:

The Logic of Prophet Muhammad (and How to Turn It against Him!):

Muhammad Meets Paul:

When Muhammad Dreamed about Black Women:

Muhammad Poisons Everything:

Be careful David Pakistans ISI (secret service) kidnaps and murders people. 2 Baloch citizens ( journalists) one in Canada one in Belgium. Behind Daniel Pearl’s kidnapping jihad training

wouldn’t it just be easier to just block your whole channel?

He who is in the dark hates light.

Hope you get Hidyat

Hi, I am Sarah Abbas, I am a former Muslim. My younger brother sent me a link to this channel from a debate group on Facebook in March last year. Muslim , Cristian and Jew debate groups. He is also a former Muslim.

Hahaha David, master of confrontation! Just with facts, not insults.

:100::heart::+1:

A Christian from India… Your video about Islam is totally valid and from there own valid Islamic source … That’s why it’s so hard for them to digest the truth so they block your videos

Truth hurts…

Your content need to be translated to Urdu. Most of Pakistan and India does not know English.

What do you expect from China’s best buddy. And this country is a nuclear power.

They are afraid of you. They are afraid of the truth. They are afraid of Muslims learning the real truth about Islam.

Man if u were not born who would have told us these facts :joy:how gross Muhammad is​:expressionless:

Pakistan bans everything instead of educating people.

I am sorry for Pakistan, a country without any history

David Wood will soon be the agenda of a special OIC forum!!! And guess who the complaint filer nation is… :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

U have the best sarcastic humour ever! :joy::joy::joy:

We Indians know them as Atankistan which means country of terror :joy: