Pakistani Taliban Targets Christian Women and Children Celebrating Easter (David Wood)

As Pakistani Christians gathered at a park in Lahore to celebrate the resurrection of their Lord Jesus Christ, a Taliban suicide bomber worked his way towards the women and children before detonating his bomb. How many of these senseless atrocities must occur before Western politicians and the media start seriously examining the origins of Islamic violence? David Wood discusses the problem.

Christion are not safe in pakistan.we doing appiled for united nation give us refugee in india or any country who accept us

Pakistani christion are not save in pakistan totaly hill for christion

I was in Iraq on Easter Sunday 2004. It was the first time I had to shoot at people. The base where I was got surrounded and attacked.

Pakistan has always been troubling India.

What a bunch of cowards…

Please provide statistics in the description and links to the statistics

Follow the teachings of Jesus in the Bible that’s all you need

You are either good or evil, thats what it boils down too.

Excellent illustration. Keep up the great work David.

Sir David May I Know Why U Don’t Reply Of My Comments?? Shalom :relaxed:

God bless you you are doing great job lots of love for you from Pakistani Christians

Quran is a great book… ur just intellectually corrupt to understand it.

David you need help email me ahmed.khan_1@outlook.com

How dare you David wood, don’t you know Islam has nothing to do with Islam!?

7:53 savage

I’m gonna give a gigantic anal gape to this david woodpecker in just one sentence even his bowel is gonna be visible “taliban kills innocent mozlum civilians in the Greatest of the greatest Pakistan”.

you are a brilliant brain washer!!!

Either some western leaders are evil and blatantly know what they’re doing protecting islam OR they don’t know their history of how islam was bent on conquering Europe over 1,000 years ago right up to the middle ages.All one needs to do is Google up or visit the islam mosques of Spain to see the evidence.

That circular argument is like a snake eating it’s own tail to defeat the enemy.