Paul Tested His Revelations; Muhammad Didn't (PvM 7)

When a revelation from God can be confirmed or disconfirmed by doing some research, we say that the revelation is testable. Both Paul and Muhammad received revelations that are testable. But only one of them actually tested his revelations to make sure that they corresponded to reality. Can you guess who it was?

This video is the seventh comparison in David Wood’s “Paul vs. Muhammad” series. Here’s a link to the playlist: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#Paul #Muhammad #PaulVsMuhammad

Hmm the biggest difference I see between the 2 religions is integrity and accountability. In Christianity one can test the fruits as we have been blessed by the fruits of the spirit, one of them being discernment. During the first century Paul being an apostle was humble enough to be corrected by those he knew were walking with God. Whereas in Islam we see only one Author who cannot be questioned as he considers no one his equal, so he’s above the law calling all the shots.

Paul did tested his revelation. Peter confirming that his revelation indeed comes from God. Please read 2 Peter 3:15

It’s true though. Ive asked 2 muslims this question and both of them couldn’t answer me with one completely ignoring the verses regarding the people of the book. Their comeback was that they only believe in the injil that was revealed to jesus in that time but they believe that the injil was corrupted by humans after that. So after 600 years since jesus died, allah told Muhammad to refer to the people of the book if he has doubts…where the hell then did the people of the book got their knowledge from if it wasn’t for the ‘corrupted’ injil? So paul corrupted Christianity, but allah still confirms the reliability and authority of the injil 600 years later. So you have to wonder, what book was the people of the book reading at that time? And since the injil they read is a translation from greek how can you say what they read was true since muslims love to say that when you translate a book from its original language then the meaning is gone? Why would allah even ask Muhammad to refer to the people of the book in the first place knowing that these people have already been ‘corrupted’ in their knowledge? Why would allah confirm the torah and the injil but to ultimately say we are false? What is this book that was supposedly the correct bible that the arabs had back then that we dont have today and how is it more original compared to the oldest manuscripts we have that the bible is based on?

The irony that he’s destroying Islam, and the ads before the vid are Muslim lol

I should be more careful now after my two previous failure but i’m going w/ Mo. one more time.
3rd times the charm.

Edit: Oh, bother.

With the amount of evidence and human logic that we have I can’t imagine the amount of moral misdeed you have to have to still believe in a religion that has so much heinous activity

I blame the Gnostics

My muslim friends, we love you but i think its time that you admit that there is something wrong with islam. I think you know it deep down and i think thats why you always flipp out when your religion is challanged. I dont mean to offend you but the truth has to be said. Jesus is THE Way THE Truth and THE Life. I think many of you know it deep down. I think its time to set your pride aside and be honest, something is wrong with islam. Jesus warned us that false prophets will come and preach another gospel. 600 years later muhammad comes and preach another gospel. Doesnt this concern you? Look at Jesus life, what He did, what He said. Perfect and without sin. Look at His death, His last words. Jesus is Lord, He is our Savior. The King of kings. To all of us. Now look at muhammeds life. What he did and said. Completely rotten and full of sin. Look at his death and his last words. People i dont mean to offend you but you gotta wake up. satan is fooling you not us. And i dont say that with pride but thats how it is. Please call uppon Jesus before its to late. Ask Him to touch your heart. We love you in Jesus mighty name.

True

The bastard pecker wood is confirmed stupid and moronic… how can paul the satan authenticated his sataic doctrine?? Jesus(PBUH) was sent for the Jewish people… and he got hardtime convincing his people… paul the satan got authentication from the devil himself

Love you from🇳🇬

Religion is generally stupid but this shit is fucking ridiculous.

This man is so vicious!!! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::ok_woman:t5::ok_woman:t5::raising_hand_woman:t5:

Hey what would you answer to the question What is the Gospel? Especially to a Muslim who doesn’t believe in the new testament

I am not a muslim, i am a follower of Jesus Christ. I will say however that ancient Jewish cosmology is also a flat earth. The bible also is very much so has this view point.
This is going to be long, but please read it all. First i’ll start in genesis 1:6 to give you some understanding in what i’m talking about. Genesis 1:6 Then God said “let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” The hebrew word for firmament is Raqiya. That means a expanse, a dome, or a vault and implies something with solidity. Thus firmament means a solid dome or a solid vault over the earth which i will show you is most likely flat. Think snowglobe sitting in water and were inside the flat plain of the snowglobe. That’s why the bible says it separates the waters from the waters. There’s water all outside the dome or as the bible calls it, the firmament. Sounds crazy i know. I thought so too. But it makes total sense, and you’ll see that the bible never changes from this. It stays consistent throughout the whole bible. Everyone says isaiah 40:22 is proof of the earth being ball shaped or a sphere. Isaiah 40:22 It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, and it inhabitants are like grasshoppers, who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.- most people say “see there, it says circle. That’s a sphere. Its ball shaped.” But a circle is a flat two dimensional object. Not a sphere. Then most people say " yeah, but they didn’t have the words to describe it back then." God is awesome because isaiah happen to be the only book in the bible to use the word ball. Isaiah 22:18 He will surely turn violently and toss you like a BALL- and then the verse goes on, but why didn’t isaiah use the word for ball to describe the earth. It clearly would make more sense then circle right, if it were a sphere. Then the bible mentions the earth has pillars or at other times called foundations of the earth. As in 1 samuel 2:8, job 9:6, job 26:11, job 38:4-6, psalm 75:3, isaiah 51:13 and verse 16. If these verses are all metaphors like some say. Why would all the bible keep using the same metaphor over and over again. Without ever giving their description of the earth as a ball. I’m willing to say its literal. Going along with the pillars isaiah 66:1 says “Heaven is my throne(God talking) and earth is my footstool. Where is the house that you will build me? And where is the place of My rest?” Matthew 5:35 Nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; Acts 7:49 Heaven is My throne, and earth My footstool. a footstool is usually a circular object (not a ball) with four legs, or you call them pillars. Now let me jump back to genesis one. Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night, and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and for years. Ok, so beside the fact that the earth was made before the sun and the moon and the stars, not to mention that there was days and nights before the sun and the moon were even made, which has always puzzled me. The thing I want to point out is, God said let there be lights IN the firmament. So the sun and the moon are IN the firmament(or the dome). The sun is not millions of times bigger than the earth like scientist, falsely so called claim it is. If anything it’s the opposite. The earth is way bigger because it’s not a planet it’s a flat plain.the earth does not rotate around the sun or have a rotation of its own. Psalms 93:1 says Surely the world is established, so that it cannot be moved. Psalm 96:10 The world also is firmly established, it shall not be moved. Psalm 104:5 You who laid the foundations of the earth, so that it should not be moved forever. Psalm 119:90 You established the earth, and it abides.- ok so the bible is pretty clear that the earth is not rotating or moving. The stars, sun and moon on the other hand do rotate around us inside the firmament. The sun rotates around us. Psalm 19:6 Its rising is from one end of heaven, and its CIRCUIT to the other end; and there is nothing hidden from its heat. Joshua 10:12-13 Sun stand still over Gibeon; and moon in the valley of Aijalon. So the sun stood still, and moon stopped, till the people had revenge upon their enemies.- the sun and the moon stopped, not the earth. They even stopped over a certain location. Just like the star at Christ birth. If you read the book of enoch it says the sun and the moon are the same size. The stars are not big either, and they’re not sun’s like science tries to say they are. Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun darken and the moon will not its light; THE STARS WILL FALL FROM HEAVEN, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Revelation 6:13 AND THE STARS OF HEAVEN FELL TO THE EARTH, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.- Ok, so all the stars will fall to the earth. This is Jesus saying that the STARS will fall to the earth. If you can trust anyone that this is going to happen, it’s Jesus. If the stars are huge suns, we all would die. They are not. They are a lot smaller also. If you read on in that same chapter it talks about the sky being rolled up like a scroll and everyone hiding from the face of God. Well we see in Isaiah 40:22 that God stretched out the sky like a curtain. God lives above the water outside the dome as seen in Psalm 104:2-5 and in Psalm 33:13-14. So in my opinion i think the stars are going to fall and God’s going to kinda just remove that curtain, which is why that all hid from the face of God which might even be clearly seen beyond the firmament. I don’t know, its a interesting thought though. Here’s some other things to think about. Matthew 4:8 Again the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.- so on a HIGH mountain the devil showed Jesus ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD. How did He see the one on the opposite side of the ball? But just in case that was something supernatural which it most likely was. There is Revelation 1:7 which says Every eye will see Jesus in the clouds. How does that work on a ball. Not everyone has a tv like some people claim that verse means. Matthew 24:31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, FROM ONE END OF HEAVEN TO THE OTHER. Ok i’m going to wrap this up. There are plenty of more verses i’ll give you to study on your own. I want to say one more time if all these verses are just metaphorical then why doesn’t the Holy Spirit inspired Word of God ever mention, not even one time ever being like a ball, but instead flat with a dome and on pillars. You can believe nasa, who is proven time and again to be liars and hate God or the bible which says LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIAR. Verse about windows and chambers in the firmament- Genesis 7:11, gen 8:2, Job 37:9, job 38:8-11, job 38:17, malachi 3:10, ezekiel 1:1, isaiah 24:18, matthew 3:16, john 1:51, acts 7:56, acts 10:11, rev 4:1, rev 19:11.

Muslim Dating Ads. If that’s planted based on viewers and not the topic it looks like these are finding their way to the right audience.

Islam = the most corrupted religion

JESUS said:
“By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have LOVE one to another.”

St John 13:35

Hello my christian brother,im from the bronx2I admire your meekness.
you know truth n power reside in your inner being.