Paul vs. Muhammad: An Introduction

When Muhammad gets things wrong about Jesus, Muslims typically blame Paul for corrupting Christianity. But what happens when we compare Paul and Muhammad, and we realize that Paul is far more reliable than Muhammad?

This video is the introduction to David Wood’s “Paul vs. Muhammad” series.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#Paul #Muhammad #PaulVsMuhammad

Here’s the playlist: - YouTube

There is only one God, as simple as it is.
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten (112:3)

This is good!!

thomas jefferson after careful research ’ paul was the first corruptor of the doctrines of jesus ’ gotta go with the president on this one

What conflicting documents do we trust for information about Jesus?
(Pick one)

A. One written decades after His death by people who knew Him personally containing multiple eyewitness accounts that don’t disagree with eachother.

B. One written over 500 years after His death by people who (obviously) didn’t know Him personally.

C. New teachings about Him almost 2000 years after His death, rooted in no historical source, based on the teachers personal interpretation of the source mentioned in answer A.

you mentally not stable do some more research then may allah guide you to the correct path.

Paul - was with the Apostles of Jesus, “first century”, received the Holy Spirit who spoke through him, who understood the gospel, proclaimed that if anyone preached to you a different gospel, they are to be a cursed. Proclaimed liars go to hell, said that if Christ has not been raised from the dead, then their preaching is in vain and they are to be most pitied.
Muhammad- 6-7th century, didn’t know the Apostles of Jesus nor did he even understand the gospel since what we see in the quran is false of what it says of the gospel/Trinity, did not receive the Holy Spirit for true revelation, if you look at is bio, he was pretty much all for himself and a pretty sick individual.
So whom am I going to trust………hmmmmm
I’m gonna have to go with Paul on this.

Terima kasih david buat translate indonesia semoga tuhan yesus memberkati anda

Jesus actually doesn’t call himself God, he calls himself the Son of Man, and the son of God, but King Solomon has the same titles

I have someone arguing with me that Paul was actually Josephus

Mire comments are good.

Yeah…pretty much all Muslims say Paul changed everything Jesus taught. They’re clueless

You consider only Paul or Mo neither are reliable is the right answer. Jesus had no intention to create a religion of Christianity in the first place.

This is a gem that I never knew existed :joy:

:bangbang::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Apostle Paul. Peace be upon him. Below is the number one reason why muslims hate Paul. :thinking:

Galatians 1 vs. 8. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!
9. As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!
:hugs::latin_cross::heart::pray::+1:

I will choose Apostle Paul a billion times over Muhammad(Allah prays on him)

As Paul is quoted in the Qur’an - it is strange that Muslims hate Paul so much?

Anjing buat yesus