Paul's Revelations Made Him a Better Man; Muhammad's Made Him Worse (PvM 16)

Muhammad received revelations that made him more violent. Paul received revelations that made him more loving. Which revelations do you think came from God?

This video is the sixteenth comparison in David Wood’s “Paul vs. Muhammad” series. Here’s a link to the playlist: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#Paul #Muhammad #PaulVsMuhammad

:heart:

One of the best explanation

I’m honestly so moved by 1 Corinthians 13. How beautiful is the word of God? :heart::sparkles:

1 Corinthians 13 is just so beautiful

It’s funny how two English words get mistaken by Muslims as a world religion.
I Slam. When you look at it this way perhaps mohamed was speaking English unintentionally :wink:

Dude YouTube is really trying hard to make it difficult to find this playlist

I left Islam today…

If anyone wants subtitles in Arabic or any other language :
You can click on the “Settings” then click on “Subtitles cc” tab if you don’t see “Auto-translate” then choose any of the languages for example “French”
then click on the “Subtitles cc” tab again and you should see “Auto-translate”
and then pick any language you want from the menu, every language known is on the list.

Even according to Allahs standarts for living a good life Christianity is superior.

Jesus is Lord.
Allah is Satan and Mohammed is his messenger.

I am a Christian Turk. Please add Turkish subtitles to your videos. May the Lord bless you.

The ethical system that Jesus would choose would be of Prophet Muhammad because he as described in this video didn’t just say to kill people and say that I killed him in the name of Allah no that is not Islam. Islam has certain rules of jihad that the prophet has told us and the f those rules are not followed then it no longer is jihad, and the fact about mothers sending their children to fight is for defending the teachings and causes of Islam.if you talk about becoming a martyr and be willing to die again and again is because; wouldn’t you want to do so if you knew that when you die again you will be rewarded again and again the highest place in paradise.

It seems the way God used Mohammed as an example on how NOT to live/behave. Kind of Gods way of saying everyone is good for something, some are useful as bad examples.

I must say This is absolutely thought provoking .

God bless you brother Jesus loves you

My muslim friends, we love you but i think its time that you admit that there is something wrong with islam. I think you know it deep down and i think thats why you always flipp out when your religion is challanged. I dont mean to offend you but the truth has to be said. Jesus is THE Way THE Truth and THE Life. I think many of you know it deep down. I think its time to set your pride aside and be honest, something is wrong with islam. Jesus warned us that false prophets will come and preach another gospel. 600 years later muhammad comes and preach another gospel. Doesnt this concern you? Look at Jesus life, what He did, what He said. Perfect and without sin. Look at His death, His last words. Jesus is Lord, He is our Savior. The King of kings. To all of us. Now look at muhammeds life. What he did and said. Completely rotten and full of sin. Look at his death and his last words. People i dont mean to offend you but you gotta wake up. satan is fooling you not us. And i dont say that with pride but thats how it is. Please call uppon Jesus before its to late. Ask Him to touch your heart. We love you in Jesus mighty name.

Boi thiz mhm*ad guy iz really annoyin

It’s Charity not love
Charity: loving action

1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

Atheist: ALL RELIGIONS ARE JUST AS BAD!!!

me: Huh…

looks at anywhere in the middle east

then looks at the Vatican

O-okay…