Pop Quiz for Potential World Leaders (David Wood)

Since our current leaders may be a lost cause, we may need to look to the future of Western leadership. Here’s David Wood’s pop quiz for potential leaders.

Great… good job david… God bless u…

Romans 13 : obey all rulers ( archons). Accordind to Romans 13, Jesus, Paul, the Saints were justly killed as “sinners”. - Smh

You, Apostate Prophet and Bill Warner should have a discussion concerning islamic Jihad.

Why make them know stuff that would help them make informed and logical decisions now, 3000 years too late?

Hi brother David, i have a doubt…ok… muslim men will get 72 virgin women if die for the cause of allah…if a muslim woman dies or fight for the cause of allah, will she get 72 virgin men…??..in islam, a woman is half of a man…so, she will get 36 men… right… very vibrant men…

Leaders we have just don’t seem to listen to the voice of the citizens because the infrastructure for true democracy has not been built yet.
Systems are possible as proven in the words of the Amazon ebook called OUR WARS.

Dammit Muhammad, you’re not Mario! You don’t have lots of lives, and can come back and forth! :joy::joy::joy:

How to call Islam peaceful. From the authentic sources of Islam it is not. Most of them firmly believe in Sharia which preaches toughest punitive code for those who do not adhere their teachings like stoning and killings and likewise to unbelievers. Can anyone explain how Islam is peaceful in the background of their most authentic sources quoted in this video.

Hi brother David, if mohamood is moral code of conduct, then, muslim men and women can marry any number of times…if so, the muslim world would be a good prostitution centre…i think, I’m right…

Hi brother David, it’s not only dying for allah… dying for allah is immaterial, but killing for allah… killing is counted more valuable…so, killing more and dying for allah ,that matters most…

Don’t forget that Isis is our governments proxy army.

thumb up if u like trump

The first time you give a Muslim country democracy they will use that democracy to vote for a despotic Islamist regime.

unicorn stable boy

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 2 Verse 37

If you fight, you will either be slain on the battlefield and go to the
celestial abodes, or you will gain victory and enjoy the kingdom on
earth. Therefore arise with determination, O son of Kunti, and be
prepared to fight.

God says:

Psalm 2 Verse 7 - 12

7 I will proclaim the LORD’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.
8 Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will break them with a rod of iron ; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”
10 Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.
12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 2 Verse 30 - 33

30: O Arjun, the soul that dwells within the body is immortal; therefore, you should not mourn for anyone.
31: Besides, considering your duty as a warrior, you should not waver. Indeed, for a warrior, there is no better engagement than fighting for upholding of righteousness.
32: O Parth, happy are the warriors to whom such opportunities to defend righteousness come unsought, opening for them the stairway to the celestial abodes.
33: If, however, you refuse to fight this righteous war, abandoning your social duty and reputation, you will certainly incur sin.

Would David vote for Trump? Haha!

28 uneducated people saw this video. 8/7/16

+Acts17Apologetics I’m working my way back through all of your videos and I finally ran across the first one I have even the slightest issue with. In a nutshell I don’t think you give “blowback” from US interventionism starting in the 50’s enough credit for the current problems we’re facing.