Prophet Muhammad Gets Coronavirus! (Thanks to Adnan Rashid!)

ATTENTION YOUTUBE CENSORS: THIS IS SATIRE. LOOK UP WHAT THAT WORD MEANS BEFORE YOU BLOCK YET ANOTHER VIDEO WITHOUT REALIZING THAT WE’RE JOKING.

Sadly, after Muslim YouTubers (most recently, Adnan Rashid) decided to keep attacking Nabeel Qureshi in their videos, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) suddenly came down with a terminal case of Coronavirus. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) joins David Wood LIVE (9:00pm Eastern Time) to discuss his brilliant scientific and medical insights and the impact Covid-19 is having on him (and his aorta).

For more from the Prophet Muhammad, be sure to watch “Muhammad’s Boom-Boom Room”: - YouTube

#ProphetMuhammad #Coronavirus

I left Islam two days ago after watching your videos for almost a year.i strictly believed in it because I knew little about it.thanks David wood. Jesus saved me using you

Great to see Muhammad enjoying his piss!

Only real Christians can say PEACE BE UPON ME…we have the peace of Christ!

Amazing communication :100:

I leave Islam just because him :kissing_closed_eyes:
now I’m Christian :latin_cross: :heart: feel good and much Happy :heart_eyes: thanks sir​:pray:

i just noticed he has bombs on holy cow

Human pee :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Quran-e-virus :joy::rofl::joy:

This really explains why Muslims are so violent towards critics, if anyone with common sense pointed out how absurd these hadiths were 1,400 years ago, Islam would have died out instantly. The ones that did had their heads chopped off

I’m getting ready to go to sleep and this is kind of nasty so I’m going to sign off but I want to tell you that you need to do more Muhammad Boom Boom Room episodes! The ones that are like the ones I’ve watched two or three times on your site David… Please do some more that are like the Muhammad versus Joker

He dawel.

The lord is truly using you brother no doubt about it man of God! Prophet David wood! The Lord Jesus Christ bless you and your ministry trying to open up the eyes of Muslims!:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

david is a dog he is my pet muslim zindabad and david dog murdabad

You are illuminati and you distracted muslims from Islam

Davids face when Mohammed brings out The Works. Kinda like a cat in a cream shop?

Vocab is that good I actually started to worry he was sick for real. Keep up the good work!

Was it an accident or did they use special lighting to make it appear that David Wood was speaking to a dead Muhammad? His super white skin and dark circles under the eyes made it look very convincing.

i’m glad i already had my breakfast before listening to the sickening and filthy details of what should’ve been a role mode

He might as well drink Lysol be done with it