Prophet Muhammad Loves “Cuties”!

The uproar over the Netflix film “Cuties” shows that much of the world condemns the sexualization of children. But Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, also sexualized children. Should he be condemned? David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#ProphetMuhammad #Netflix #Cuties

Acts17apologetics more like acts17unapologetics

Aisha wasn’t a child when she even married the prophet. Only if you would do research…

I add…Australia’s govenments have become so twisted and perverse in selling out the land and businesses to aliens, not only satan’s Chinese government, that it uses ‘multiculturalism’ as an excuse. Australia has been multicultural for hundreds of years and…often with circumspection…accepted migrants and befriended those it could…No migrant ever went there to benefit the land, but only to profit from it. Asians in particular who do well from working hours way more than a 38 hour week…or sometimes through criminal activities and gangs…can be heard criticisng ‘lazy Australians’…yet that is the culture they came to share…didn’t they? What governments her have organised is cultural cringe, reduction of European migrants, sell-out of assets and ports, and sell-out of ‘Christianity’…’

One Swallow doesn’t a Summer make’ I know but it is an outrage…I think…that Australian governments (perhaps other Western nations) permit polygamy to be accepted as a part of its cultural cringe and lack of backbone…but then…monogamy is a Christian concept. Chrisitianity has to be disempowered, mocked and (with good reason I admit) exposed. The ‘rainbow’ lot did that very cunningly.

The governments cringing ‘multicultural’ permissiveness (permissiveness andloss of morality destroyed Rome)and as acolytes of the New Order, includes now, subservience to "Islam’ behaviour and takes little action to prevent ‘refugees’ from flooding the world…unfortunately so often Muhammedans…One might hope they at least try to support traditional Astralian culture.Pretty unlikely as their culture is religious bondage.

So as to seem ‘fair’ governments also permit any person to have unlimitd de-factos whether maried or not…so long as they marry only one. A muslim can bring in all their wives but cannot marry another woman in Australia…wow…that’s a real deterrant isn’t it???..when they can, overseas, marry one or more others by proxy. I guess it’s a very successful way or breeding-out existing culture. In fairness…catholics also, epecially post war…but even back as far as ‘settlement’ engaged in that tactic.

Mohammad (if he ever existed) is said to have had nine wives and, bizarre contemporary arguments to the contrary, engaged in Paedophilia with Aisha…given to him at her age 6 by her father…without ‘consumation’ until she was 9…so goes the story.
Very (hidden-away) ‘jewish’.
Voila

I love this video

Mark 5:41–42 — The New International Version (NIV)

41 He took her by the hand and said to her, “Talitha koum!” (which means “Little girl, I say to you, get up!”). 42 Immediately the girl stood up and began to walk around (she was twelve years old). At this they were completely astonished.
Mark 5:41–42 — King James Version (KJV 1900)

41 And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise. 42 And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.
Mark 5:41–42 — New Living Translation (NLT)

41 Holding her hand, he said to her, “Talitha koum,” which means “Little girl, get up!” 42 And the girl, who was twelve years old, immediately stood up and walked around! They were overwhelmed and totally amazed.
Mark 5:41–42 — The New King James Version (NKJV)

41 Then He took the child by the hand, and said to her, “Talitha, cumi,” which is translated, “Little girl, I say to you, arise.” 42 Immediately the girl arose and walked, for she was twelve years of age. And they were overcome with great amazement

SICK! Paedophilia momo

Dr. David, Cuties actually slut-shames Christian girls of West. That series justifies Islamic misogyny and stigmatizes Western Women.

Rasulallah is still the best.
Even if you type in the Google best person in the world it’s Muhammed :heart:

Trust me Everyone who are watching this video Don’t Trust This Man He will be in Hell if he didn’t repent from all the bad things he said about The Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] and about Islam.

We Muslims Love Jesus [ Essa ] [PBUH]. Don’t Listen to him he wants to guide you all to Hell
Do You Want To Be In Hell Like Him? Ofc no one wants so please listen to me :broken_heart: don’t lose the Afterlife guys Listen to me Please​:sob:
If you say this Shahada just by saying it Allah will grant you Paradise.
Imagine dying without saying it :pleading_face: you are going to HELL so please Worship Allah only as A God to Be in Paradise [Jannah].

Please Say it Between you And God [Allah].

I Bear Witness That There is no God but Allah, alone, with no Partner, and I Bear Witness That Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Congratulations :heart:
Please Learn More About Islam to be in Paradise and don’t worship anyone except for Allah.

May Allah Guide Us All :heart:

What was the ‘Age of Consent’ in European and American history, prior to the 20th century? Evidences demonstrate that the ‘Age of consent’ was indeed, very young, even by today’s standards. I will provide academic sources which show that girls were allowed to be married at the age of 10 years old and sometimes times, as young as 7 years old, legally. It was norm just over 100 years ago to see girls being married off at very young ages. In most cultures, the marriage would have been consummated at the onset of puberty…and this child marriage us still practise in rural conservative christiann society in United.States…

1. Professor of history Margaret Wade Labarge

“It needs to be remembered that many Medieval widows were not old, Important heiresses were often married between the ages of 5 and 10 and might find themselves widowed while still in their teens.” [1]

1. Professor Richard Wortley and Professor Stephen Smallbone, both of whom state that prior to the 1900s girls married very young,

“In Medieval and early modern European societies, the age of marriage remained low, with documented cases of brides as young as seven years, although marriages were typically not consummated until the girl reached puberty (Bullough 2004). Shakespeare’s Juliet was just 13, and there is no hint in the play that this was considered to be exceptional. The situation was similar on the other side of the Atlantic; Bullough reports the case in 1689 of a nine-year-old bride in Virginia. At the start of the nineteenth century in England, it was legal to have sex with a 10 year-old girl.”

…conveniently forgetting about your own Christian history…and paedophile cases in Catholic Church by priests and nuns…
All early Christian sources say Mary was 12 years old when she married Joseph the carpenter, the hypocrisy of Christian missionaries and their double standards. They slander the Prophet Muhammed’s (pbuh) marriage with Aisha even though by their standards she was considered to be an adult. But they never question Joseph’s marriage with Mary. The majority of the earliest sources that are available today from the Church fathers all agreed that Joseph was between 80 to 90 years old at-least, when he was married to 12 year old Mary. Another issue they will never try to question is: Why did the Holy Spirit impregnate such a young girl? Couldn’t the Holy Spirit find an older woman?
Biblical times people were married at a very young age. Girls were usually betrothed before they reached puberty – majority of the time the marriage would have consummated when the girl reached puberty, and that was usually between the ages of 8, 9 or older. Scholarly sources proved that marriage in ancient Israelite times took place at a very young age, sometimes the girls who were married off were pre-pubescent.

Bible =paeophilia mary was 12 Joseph was 90 what hypocrite

Ok
Let’s respond all of this
How old was Aisha we got married to prophet muhammad peace be abound him?
The reliable narrations say that she was nine
There’s some narrations say six and a sone ather say eighteen but, all of them are Unreliable and doubtful, Worthless for Muslims.
After this let me tell something you have to learn
Islam does not view age as a criterion. Rather, it has conditions that must be applied to any woman in order for her to be ready for marriage
1: There should be no physical harm on the woman from marriage, so her body will be ready.
2: The woman must reach an appropriate mental stage in which she understands what marriage innately and becomes an adult-minded person, and this is so that she becomes able to be asked for permission in marriage, because in Islam it is forbidden to marry any woman without her complete consent.
3: This marriage should not be against the customs of the society in which the person lives.
It is clear that we see how these conditions are completely perfect, and all the arguments of those who reject it are broken, so you find here physical, mental and societal puberty, And you find that the woman under these conditions be prepared, adult and stable so, here is the best example in which you can say “Why not?”, and I challenge anyone of you to give me one logical reason that prevents this marriage.
In addition, you find that these conditions are suitable for all people around the world, regardless of their physical, mental and other differences, and because of that, I see that the issue of the age limit is, in my opinion, a trivial matter😒
The important thing is that when you look at Aisha you see that she fulfills all of these conditions, so where is the problem?
Some other facts in the end.
In the time of muhammad peace be abound him, the common age of marriage for women was eight, so if you were in that time, and you went for some dude, and said to him “there’s someone who married a nine years old women!”
He will say “then what?”.
Aisha has been declaimed for two times before she Get married to prophet muhammad peace be abound him.
At that time, the genetic condition was different, because women were getting married at an early age, and for this, women were quickly maturing, so the child in our time is not the same as child at that time.

R E M O V E M I G N O N N E S

I was a Muslim and became atheist because of you. Thank you :pray: for showing me the truth now I am trying to show the truth of Islam to others

Pls pls enable caption option

why have you not made any videos about coronavirus and other stuff happening in the world right now? I only ask considering this times are truly extraordinary. Plus some other people who are christians or follow the word of yahweh or the lord

What is wrong with you? This is messed up on so many levels. Islam is against sexualising women period. Nevermimd children.

Im an ex muslim i left it 2 days ago, im now a Christian :latin_cross: