Qur'an in Context 1: "Fight Those Who Do Not Believe" (9:29)

Support our videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

The Qur’an is filled with violent passages. Yet Muslims assure us that these passages, when read in context, are peaceful. In this video, we examine the historical, immediate, and extended literary contexts of Surah 9:29, which commands Muslims to “fight those who do not believe in Allah.”

Bro the bible has way more updates then my call of duty war zone​:joy::joy:

The ayah says if the disbelievers fight u fight back

:fist_right:t4::100::fist_left:t4:777

I’m Muslims Don’t use the qur’an as a building Muslims will hate you okay!!!

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.”.

Quran 5:51 (“Do not take the Jews and Christians for friends, for they are friends of each other. Whoever takes them for a friend is a sinner.”)

I’m not feeling the love Simon.

If i come with a Force and crashed you religious, believes and your culture Than what will you do. Off course you will fight and that’s what Quran is teaching us.

I was looking for a channel on youtube to learn somethings about islam but this man just told me more than i need to know

Islamic Magician xD

U are so funny, David … and talented :joy:

Fight those who do not believe itself proves that quran is not from god or allaha because He cannot fight his own creations like those humans though they belong to other religion, ordering one human to fight other human who don’t believe itself makes Allaha Insecure and weak, but god should convince humans to believe by his love and his miracles of solving humans problems then only god can make him believe, not by threatening. Threatening gives him the Image of earth bound Mafia gang leader.

This was at the time in Battle al badr

Best video ever? I LOVE being educated with truth, and HATE being lied to.

David wood was ahead of his time.

2022 who is here.
The audio is not good though back then.

Some Muslim j told me mohammad didn’t have sex with isha and there is no violence in the Quran

I don’t like this “Historical context” excuse because Quran itself states it’s the irrant word of God that was dictated to Mohammed by Gabriel. Why do we even need context then?? It’s the word of God!

Thank you David, this is priceless

I have to check out the context of suras 2:256 and 109:6

Uhmazin vids