Quran Preservation Challenge!

2020 was NOT a good year for the Myth of Perfect Preservation. 2021 is going to be even worse. Before we get started, I have two simple questions about the preservation of the Quran for our Muslim friends.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
RUMBLE: Acts17Apologetics
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
LBRY: Acts17Apologetics
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#Quran #Preservation #Myth

It was narrated that ‘Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.” - Sunan Ibn Majah 1944

Hello, could you please prove that Bible is 100% preserved XD ?

Bismillah… to all my Christian friends I’m Muslim Allahamdulilah…. Im actually not here to refute or give explanations but here tell you more information that will maybe increase you in ignorance or maybe have some of you out curiosity to learn more for somebody besides a a Christian extremist. We Muslim when praying have different prayers and actions to each other while praying togather. We also have a different call to prayer during morning and evening. So according to David wood our prayers and azan is also not preserved, why would I tell you this…? Sone of you will increase in ignorance and some of you maybe get curious and go to your nearest mosque and ask questions. My goal is just to lead you to the mosque and ask question from actual Muslim scholar And don’t forget to ask for a sheik. Don’t ask the guard now :smile::smile::smile: or the cleaning people over there.

Easy dont believe in those hadith

This is based on hadiths :sweat_smile:

YES the quran is preserved.
Ask any kamil sufi saint, he will not only prove it, but you can also witness it.

“We’re all hoping that the Quranavirus pandemic will come to an end” - David Wood 2020

There is nothing to be hidden, even the holes you’re always mentioning are there to be. And here’s proof from the Quran in chapter 2 verse 106: If We ever abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten, We replace it with a better or similar one. Do you not know that Allah is Most Capable of everything?
That’s not going to change anything in the preservation of the Quran, it’s the same Quran that is being read and memorized for more than a millenium. AND NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE IN IT UNTIL THE DAY OF JUDGMENT. Quran was sent down in arabic and was read, interpreted and studied in arabic since it’s revelation. Have you ever seen someone reciting Quran in English, french, …? Even muslim converts read it in arabic better than arabs themselves. Why is the Bible not being recited in it’s actual language (arabs recite it in arabic, greeks in greek, english in english, french in french, …)?
GO LISTEN TO THE RECITATION OF THE QURAN

there are many different versions of the quran, even prophet mohammed said (according to the hadiths) there have been 7 different version of it revealed to him and nobody realized until they heard each other pray. the first and biggest lie muslim scholars say is that the quran is perfectly preserved. suras have been lost, quran has been burnt, prophet says there have been revealed 7 different types of quran revealed to him. here is some islamic history of the quran according to the hadiths:

The Hadith records that Muhammad taught different versions of the Qur’an to his companions.

Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah’s Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah’s Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, “Who taught you this Surat which I heard you reciting ?” He replied, “Allah’s Apostle taught it to me”. I said, “You have told a lie, for Allah’s Apostle taught it to me in a different way from yours”. So I dragged him to Allah’s Apostle and said, “I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven’t taught me!” On that Allah’s Apostle said, “Release him (Umar) recite, O Hisham!” Then he recited in the same way I heard him reciting. Then Allah’s Apostle said, “It was revealed in this way”, and added, “Recite, O Umar”, I recited it as he had taught me. Allah’s Apostle then said, “It was revealed in this way. This Qur’an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easier for you.” (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 61, no. 514)
The Qur’ans differed in the number of suras, the sura order, and the wording of verses.

Uthman ibn 'Affan, the third Caliph of Islam after Muhammad, who is credited with overseeing the collection of the verses of the Qur’an, ordered the destruction of any other remaining text containing verses of the Quran after the Quran has been fully collected (circa 650-653).

Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: The Prophet said to me, “Recite (the) Quran to me.” I said to him. “Shall I recite (it) to you while it has been revealed to you?” He said, “I like to hear it from another person.” (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 61, no. 576)

… We used to recite a surah which resembled in length and severity to (Sura) Bara’at (sura 9). I have, however, forgotten it with the exception of this which I remember out of it: “If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust” … (Sahih Muslim: bk. 5, no. 2286)

… Allah sent Muhammad (saw) with the Truth and revealed the Holy Book to him, and among what Allah revealed, was the verse of the Rajam (the stoning of married persons, male and female, who commit adultery) and we did recite this verse and understood and memorized it. Allah’s Apostle (saw) did carry out the punishment of stoning and so did we after him. I am afraid that after a long time has passed, somebody will say, “By Allah, we do not find the verse of the Rajam in Allah’s Book”, and thus they will go astray by leaving an obligation which Allah has revealed. (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 8, bk. 82, no. 817)

This sura about the son of Adam, and the verse about stoning for adultery, are not in the Uthmanic Qur’an, which is the modern Qur’an. Therefore those who compiled the Uthmanic Qur’an made choices about what to include and what to exclude; they did not include everything.

It was narrated that 'Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

Grade: Hasan (Darussalam) - ie RELIABLE
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 1944
In-book reference : Book 9, Hadith 100
English translation : Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1944

Quran 15:9 says that the Quran is protected from corruption, and Aisha (Muhammad’s wife) said in Hadith that “a goat ate one verse of Quran, so it disappeared” (hadith no. 1944 in Sunan Ibn Majah)

@Acts17Apologetics Please provide an example of the various Arabic Qurans you are claim are in existence. Thank you

Ibn ‘Abbaas who narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Jibreel taught me one style and I reviewed it until he taught me more, and I kept asking him for more and he gave me more until finally there were seven styles.”

(narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3047; Muslim, 819)

Umar ibn al-Khattaab who said: “I heard Hishaam ibn Hakeem reciting Soorat al-Furqaan in a manner different from that in which I used to recite it and the way in which the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught me to recite it. I was about to argue with him whilst he was praying, but I waited until he finished his prayer, and then I tied his garment around his neck and seized him by it and brought him to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, I heard this man reciting Soorat-al-Furqaan in a way different to the way you taught it to me.’ The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him, ‘Recite it,’ and he recited it as I had heard him recite it. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘It was revealed like this.’ Then he said to me, ‘Recite it,’ so I recited it and he said, ‘It was revealed like this.’ This Qur’aan has been revealed in seven different ways, so recite it in the way that is easiest for you.’”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2287; Muslim, 818)

the seven styles were revealed with different wordings, as indicated by the hadeeth of ‘Umar, because ‘Umar’s objection was to the style, not the meaning. The differences between these styles are not the matter of contradiction and opposition, rather they are synonymous, as Ibn Mas’ood said: “It is like one of you saying halumma, aqbil or ta’aal (all different ways of saying ‘Come here’).”

You’re so good at Google. Why didn’t you Google it :rofl::rofl:
This is preserved in the hadith. Nobody is trying to hide anything. Again showing us what a stupid person you are.

Perfect preservation is referring to the othmani script, according to the harf he composed the Quran in. There are 7 Ahruf.

What new (according to you but well known by everyone besides you) thing will you bring in 2022 to make yourself look like a stupid twat​:rofl::rofl:
At least your bible preserved how Amnon raped his sister. Exact method how to do incest rape 2 Samuel 13.
Now thats perfect preservation :wink: you should act on the bible and rape your sister. Then only can you be a man of the Bible God

Its almost 2022, yet some ppl take this guy seriosly

Debate face to face with mufti or Zakir bro

I was waiting for him to mention the differences he found out in the Quran but he was busy telling stories

If anyone here believes him Im so sad for you.
Ignoring the fact that he is 100% wrong
How could you believe anything you hear, without researching or even check if it’s right or not?
You life must be miserable by only following what you hear, sorry for youu

Lol its funny when people didnt know anything about quran arabic, fiqh, balagha and all these topics and Start talking try to deceive Muslims

Know something about code 19 in the Quran?

For anyone really seeking the truth, I request you to go learn about code 19 in the Quran. It’ll clear you about the matter of preservation.

But Bible also has the same problem for example unicorn in king James Version

Printing press pen and papers with ur people for 300years of colonisation ur people manipulated and tamper the translation of quoran hadees added to this many scholars were seduced to declare themselves prohpets and creat sub religions which r existant even today just with a evil intention of defaming it