Quran Preservation Lies EXPOSED! (Islam Critiqued)

Muslim scholars and apologists tell their naive listeners that the Quran has been perfectly preserved, down to the smallest detail, for fourteen centuries. Unfortunately for these scholars and apologists, non-Muslim scholars are now exposing the lies. The Quran has been changed countless times, and textual variants abound. Why is the case for the Quran built upon a foundation of lies? Islam Critiqued discusses the issue, and even turns a clip of Bart Ehrman against the Quran!

Subscribe to Islam Critiqued: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcKkCtaMM1wjY1BXyoW8_-w

For Quran Gateway: https://info.qurangateway.org/

#Quran #QuranPreservation IslamCritiqued

Thanks to Islam Critiqued for this video! Let’s get him past 15,000 subscribers! Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcKkCtaMM1wjY1BXyoW8_-w

i guess well have to see the truth someday

Try to convert to Islam

They cannot falsify the verses of the Quran and now take the position of proving that the Quran is false. ⁇
:joy::joy::joy:
Learn some lessons from the Arabs because you do not know their language very well.

Evidence in Suraj Al bayyinah

Know why I hate him coz he’s a liar

hahaha so show me the changes, that i can answer. you talk to non arabic youtubers.

Keep the good work up

But quran it’s same even 40 years ago there wasn’t any advanced technology quran said we are expanding it the sky today scientists facts approved that the universe expanding continuously and there are many other facts like we are going to build a fingerprint to a judgment to all people today fingerprint are very security to identify a person even for twins might have a same DNA but fingerprint divide to different one go learn quran it’d simply but very meaningful

Quaran is a joke , God favoured Issac not Ishmael

Bruh im a Muslime all in quran are real

You guys are a Lie, Most of you leave in a account that killed miljoen Indians right and that was in the bijbel right take and kill make the Indians slave abd black people to is in your blood :slight_smile:

Jesus was there and you guys killed slavery people for what :slight_smile: and knownyou come give lecture of Quran just true to proof you story I known you are 100.000k wrong you not even near the knowledge that babos teach you to be like this

But you guys govermnet is build on slavery you need to deal wit that you bijbel and black people, You got you time event then you did slavery people what mind set you have !! That will save people, you event can’t help your self

You guys are lost souls against GOD it self is notting to do with Quran , my God give you idiots a littel wizdom

It’s hurts right wen a smart guy come ans speak the true, you guys remove it… i can see your pain :slight_smile:

You do a lot of talking but you have not produce any proof where is you proof…
Can you speak Arabic or understand it???
Probably not who do u work for? I have seen others like u who talk but not produce the prophet Muhammad (Pbu) said that he who makes the claim had the burden of proof. You produce yours and ill produce let’s and may Allah curse the one that lies… ameen

Islam not a religion but a brand.

Request do research Persian High Priest Was Guru Of Mohd Initiated Groomed Taught Teachings of Life and said to spread them after his death but have no Ego That they are Mohd teachings or teachings will get Reversed and cause great problems This reason Persia was Invaded first civilisation to be destroyed This is the Reason