R. Kelly Converting to Islam to Avoid Prison?

Recently, R. Kelly appeared in a BBC interview with Prophet Muhammad. Shortly after the program aired, R. Kelly requested permission to travel to the Middle East for some concert performances. Coincidence? David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#RKelly #DavidWood #Islam

Before R. Kelly converts to Islam, he should watch what happened to three atheists who converted to Islam: - YouTube

Prophet Muhammad died long time ago there are no more prophets he never met prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him and the real Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him was revealed the Quran

“In their heart, there is a disease and God increases their disease, a painful doom is theirs because they lie”(Quran 2:10).

LOL

The weak and flawed run to islam for support. I Have an R Kelly CD going cheap… you guessed it… 50 Cent :rofl:

The ignorance and stupidity is high with this channel and these comments… people here have no clue about islam and its fuck8ng hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl: go on white supre. Go join kkk go rape little children on epsteins island u filthy people

I don’t know if you realize this David Wood but thanks to you, me and probably millions have found out the truth about Islam. May God bless you extremely!

Your so full of shit. Just make stuff up as you go along. Hijab really did destroy you in the head to head debate.

Hey man you better watch your punk ass mouth

That dude is not prophet Mohamed so stop harassing the prophet please

Why you keep saying prophet Mohamed are you crazy man

FUCK ISLAM…!!:pig2::pig2::pig2::pig2:

What an idiot.

Really it makes perfect sense. R Kelly is into sex with kids, Mohammed is a pedophile too. Birds of a feather flock together right?

R. Kelly wearing a crucifix while having multiple babies out of wedlock and having sex with minors tells me all i need to know about Christianity. Having relations with slaves and minors is in the Bible, so i guess R. Kelly was just being a Christian.

To all you Christians here, your boy got bodied by Mohammed Hijab 6 months ago rendering his 20 years of supposed research on Islam false. Yet you still follow this psychopath and believe the fountains of shit that comes out of his mouth. Fair enough you disagree with Islam, but this clown come onn ?

How much do they pay to spread propaganda you Zionist pigs?

I don’t care! I thanks Allah that I’m muslim.

r.kelly…POS