Ramadan Bombathon in Afghanistan (David Wood)

Support our videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

The Ramadan Bombathon continues, as a suicide bomber slaughters scores of civilians in Kabul, Afghanistan. Reuters reports:

“A powerful bomb hidden in a sewage tanker exploded in the morning rush hour in the center of the Afghan capital on Wednesday, police said, killing at least 80 people, wounding hundreds and damaging embassy buildings. The victims appeared mainly to have been Afghan civilians. The bomb, one of the deadliest in Kabul and coming at the start of the holy month of Ramadan, exploded close to the fortified entrance to the German embassy, wounding some staff, German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel said. Pictures showed the embassy building with its windows ripped out.”

For more on the Ramadan Bombathon, watch these videos by David Wood:

“Ramadan Bombathon in Baghdad”: - YouTube

“Ramadan Bombathon Begins”: - YouTube

To learn more about the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, watch these videos by David Wood:

“The Truth about Ramadan”: - YouTube

“The Spirit of Ramadan”: - YouTube

“Feel the Love: Ramadan 2016 Edition”: - YouTube

Does it occur to you the victims were Muslim and not “disbelievers”? You’re taking verses that relate to a particular historical incident out of context on purpose, just another ignorant Islamophobe molding facts to fit your narrative.

West is best :slight_smile:

Shahbaz Alam
113. The Jews say, “The Christians are not
based on anything,” and the Christians
say, “The Jews are not based on anything.”
Yet they both read the Scripture. Similarly,
the ignorant said the same thing. God will
judge between them on the Day of Resurrection
regarding their differences.
Ha you not give up she god dos not exist give up snap out of your silly
the Scripture is an fake nothing in there is thue except the flying donkey of the silly mohammed or the Lying mother of jesus

60% i only like to add
7. stop your funny silly religion
8. stop any silly belief system
9. retrain your imam’s as servants in your community
10 .stop pray 5 times a day because is keep your brainwashed
100 %% no killing got it and there is no God only dumb make a good live of dumber You

Shahbaz Alam
109. THE DISBELIEVERS
(al-Kafirun)
In the name of God,
the Gracious, the Merciful.

1. Say, “O disbelievers.
  2. I do not worship what you worship.
  3. Nor do you worship what I worship.
  4. Nor do I serve what you serve.
  5. Nor do you serve what I serve.
  6. You have your way, and I have my way.”

60% i only like to add
7. stop your funny silly religion
8. stop any silly belief system
9. retrain your imam’s as servants in your community
10 .stop pray 5 times a day because is keep your brainwashed
100 %% no killing got it and there is no God only dumb make a good live of dumber You

#RamadanBombathon

Thank you for mention our beloved leader Basuki…so very sad what happen to him…we though he will be new hope for future Indonesia…but all corrupt leader and politician against him and always tried to take him down in every way but failed until they use AlMaidah 51 …our only one honest and anti-corrupt leader in Indonesia-not single one like him or can be like him

is it true u r an christian damit hast du dich von mir verabschiedet

Well said as always, thank you for your ministry.

I LOVE Dr. David Wood’s videos. To show my endorsement of his videos–all of them–I support him/them by monthly donating a repeat amount to Patreon which gives him the funds needed to produce his videos. If you like his videos and affirm them, maybe you also should consider donating to his cause on Patreon. I do not know David Wood and he does not know me; I just know I support his cause 100%.

David thank you for finally discussing about Basuki Tjahaja Purnama.

Please note that the opposition parties’ politicians who want to win the election against Basuki are taking advantage of this verse.

Please analyze and comment also on Habib Rizieq Shihab, the leader of FPI who led the demonstrations forcing and putting pressure on the indonesian government to imprison Basuki.

God bless you

David Wood is also good in explaining the islam, he is also very cool… But I do not believe in an almighty …

It is good to be anti islam, yes, but it does not help anything as elected politicians have recognize islam as a religion & are pro Islam… & then open the borders and helped those killers massively to enter…

Oh David you’re such a bigot! Everyone Knows that Islam has nothing to do with Islam!

I love the truth. Keep telling it. Sooner ot later even the most thick headed liberal will realize that Islam hates the US and will convert and submit us or kill us. Islam means “submit”.

thks u br david

My husband and I had lunch together in a restaurant in Brunei (muslim country) when 3 muslim men walked in and told us to stop eating and leave the restaurant because it was ramadhan and that we had to respect it! Hopefully America would never bend It’s knees to islam or I would never be able to enjoy lunch anymore during ramadhan.!

Another London terror attack another day,and Cockneys still want our boarders left open so any fucker can come in.

And what it’s got nothing to do with religion in holy month Ramadan it’s happened.