Ramadan Bombathon in Iran (David Wood)

Support our videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

The global “Ramadan Bombathon” continues, this time in Iran, where jihadis attacked the Iranian parliament and the mausoleum of the Ayatollah Khomeini.

For more information on the Ramadan Bombathon, watch these videos by David Wood:

“Ramadan Bombathon Begins”: - YouTube

“Ramadan Bombathon in Baghdad”: - YouTube

“Ramadan Bombathon in Afghanistan”: - YouTube

“The London Bridge Massacre”: - YouTube

For more on the Islamic Feast of Ramadan, watch these videos:

“The Truth about Ramadan”: - YouTube

“The Spirit of Ramadan”: - YouTube

You are 1 of a kind. God protect you

0:23 I’m from 2021, this happened.

Ramadan Bombathon
Hahahahaha
It’s funny because it’s true

Islam & muslim follower created my whom…

Mohamad when he Jihad in Makkah he didn’t kill any one . For real what you say about Suicide bombers are true the sanni ISIS in this days in Kuwait thay said we’ll attack some shia mosques. But Look David I’m with you when you talking about Muhammad in sanni books .

Current Muslim appologetic reports are like watching a Bill Nye episode and then trying to explain space, time, and matter.

Thanks again Dr. David Wood for educating the world about Islam. Jehovah bless you.

Great video again David I love it. The BBC HERE IN THE UK TAIKS ABOUT ramadan MORE THAN IT TALKS ABOUT EASTER. And the UK claims to be a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. GOD bless you David.

Islam is destroying beautiful Persian culture

All you say about ISLAM is 100% true.

God bless you David. Ex-Muslim here from IRAN and Jesus saved my life.

Communism seems to be like Islam. Its biggest proponents know the least about it.

On the day of Judgement I will happily bang Allah and muhamamd heads together with the permission of our :fire: LORD​:fire:. Hallelujah

Islam is a dioreaha virus

ISIS, Alqadea made by US and Israel to distort image of Islam

2:10 ATTACKERS DRESSED AS WOMEN?
Would this be another common sense reason to ban laws that command Muslim females to cover their face. Otherwise any suicide bomber can hide in plain sight and you get even more innocents getting killed. I would think.

Over a hundred Muslims didn’t like the video! :rofl:

you should totally put these bombathon videos in a playlist.

TBH people speak about biology on TV without knowing anything.