Reading Is Islamophobic

Some people complain about Islam because of the endless terrorist attacks they read about every day. Others complain about Islam because they read the Qur’an and Hadith and find incredibly violent teachings. No matter how you look at it, reading is a source of Islamophobia. Hence, in order to combat Islamophobia, reading must be eliminated. Join my campaign against literacy.

Quran scholars claim that the textual context of this particular passage
is defensive war after the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah was broken by the
Qurayshi-affiliated Banu Bakr tribe when they attacked the Muslim-allied
tribe of Banu Khaza’a. In response, the Prophet sent a letter
requesting the Quraysh to either terminate their alliance with Banu Bakr
or pay a ransom. The Quraysh rejected both of Mohammad’s offers, thus,
breaking the treaty. It is also agreed upon that the verse refers to
only the ones who broke the treaty.

The previous verse says:

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.
— Quran 2:190 [40]

This has been used to argue that fighting is only permissible as a form of defence.

wondering what is islam and why this guy really intersting in showing bad thing about islam , and the only good thing he found turned to be copied from other book -
time to find the truth :
iam really suggesting u read the quran by ur self.
dont want to do that ? ok there is channels
mufti menk , mohammed hijab , ali dawah … etc
it’s good thing to hear the other side of the story .

I’m tired of hearing the term Islamophobia.
I’ve got a new term its called Chrisanthropy.
Chrisanthropy is the general hatred, dislike, distrust or contempt of the Christian religion or Christians. A Chrisanthrope or Chrisanthropist is someone who holds such views or feelings.

the whole difference between Muslims & Christians in the trinity. Muslim believe Jesus was a prophet and God is one. while Christian believe that Jesus is a 1/3 God. as for violence you can cut/past versus and ignore others from any book to tell any story.

Thank you DR David Wood for opening our eyes

Sounds like Islamic is a very weird religious that exist

Sarcasm is off the charts.

I think Islam is Woodophobe.

No, David, you’ve got it all wrong. If you read it in the incoherent 7th century Arabic the Holy Qur’an is very peaceful.

Maybe the reality is that you can read but arent an expert in the interpretation of the quoran and that your interpretation is flawed. Given you havent bothered to check your analysis with a qualified expert in the interpretation of the quoran it means nothing. Typical of an american to make such ignorant statements.

I could spend all day naming the passages in the bible where god kills people en masse. Where daughters fuck their father to perpetuate the human race. Where women are said to be silent and obediant etc. Being literal fool i am…i take it literally…

Maybe if everyone is calling you an islamophobe …maybe your just one lol

love that play on words toward the end with the reading programs!!!

“Word Girl is worst girl”

Well, there you have it, Word Girl husbandos, your waifu sucks.

YOU ARE THE BEST DAVID WOOD KEEP DOING YOUR THING! :heart: WE APPRECIATE IT ALL :heart:

I remembered to leave a like as soon as you went into childrens’ show puns :joy: Wonderful video as always, Mr. Wood–thank you for being such a bright light in this world of darkness :slight_smile:

An intelligent Muslim is no more a Muslim

that’s not islamophob. that’s well informed and rational. people who freak out when you joke around that you wanna be a muslim so u can have four wives when they don’t know anything about islam except what they see on the news - that’s islamophob.

handsome Mr. Wood

Are you sure you have a proper translator? It says fight against aka defend yourself not necessarily go out and fight them.