Remembering Nabeel Qureshi: Mark Mittelberg and David Wood

David Wood and Mark Mittelberg did this livestream after playing Nabeel Qureshi’s testimony video “Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus.”

Nabeel Asif Qureshi (1983-2017) was raised as a devout Ahmadi Muslim. After spending several years examining the evidence for Christianity and Islam, Nabeel became a Christian while attending Eastern Virginia Medical School. His ongoing studies took him to Biola University, Duke University, and Oxford University, and led to three books: “Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus,” “No God But One,” and “Answering Jihad.”

Get the 3rd Edition of “Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity” here: https://www.amazon.com/Seeking-Allah-Finding-Jesus-Christianity/dp/0310092647/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=seeking+allah+finding+jesus&qid=1555091886&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Get “No God But One: Allah or Jesus?” here: Amazon.com

Get "Answering Jihad: A Better Way forward here: Amazon.com

#NabeelQureshi #SeekingAllahFindingJesus #NoGodButOne

15 “Behold now, [d]Behemoth, which I made [e]as well as you;
He eats grass like an ox.
16 “Behold now, his strength in his loins
And his power in the muscles of his belly.
17 “He bends his tail like a cedar;
The sinews of his thighs are knit together.
18 “His bones are tubes of bronze;
His [f]limbs are like bars of iron.

19 “He is the first of the ways of God;
Let his maker bring near his sword.
20 “Surely the mountains bring him food,
And all the beasts of the field play there.
21 “Under the lotus plants he lies down,
In the covert of the reeds and the marsh.
22 “The lotus plants cover him with [g]shade;
The willows of the brook surround him.
23 “If a river [h]rages, he is not alarmed;
He is confident, though the Jordan rushes to his mouth.
24 “Can anyone capture him [i]when he is on watch,
With [j]barbs can anyone pierce his nose? -Job 40:15-24

Bible says that God said to Job"
“Now gird up your loins like a man;
I will ask you, and you instruct Me.
8 “Will you really annul My judgment?
Will you condemn Me that you may be justified?
9 “Or do you have an arm like God,
And can you thunder with a voice like His?

10 “Adorn yourself with eminence and dignity,
And clothe yourself with honor and majesty.
11 “Pour out the overflowings of your anger,
And look on everyone who is proud, and make him low.
12 “Look on everyone who is proud, and humble him,
And tread down the wicked [a]where they stand.
13 “Hide them in the dust together;
Bind [b]them in the hidden place.
14 “Then I will also [c]confess to you,
That your own right hand can save you. -Job 40:8-14

God has wisdom in what he does. As Job said when he lost his servants, cattle, and children: God gives and God takes away.

God is never unjust, so never accuse God for He is the supreme creator of all things who formed us with His own hands. Therefore the one who formed us with His own two2 hands knows better for us than we who are created beings with limited knowledge while God is unlimited and is infinite and eternal in His knowledge & in His existance. God knows what we don’t know. God has a plan for all of us and God out of his wisdom took Nabeel (may he rest in peace) away from us in this world out of his divine wisdom and knowledge. Cause does one who is created by the two hands of God think he can give almighty God council and advice while He knows all things and knows what we know not? As God said in the Book of Job: “Let he who accuses God answer now” In Bible it says: “Will the faultfinder contend with the Almighty?
Let him who reproves God answer it.”” Job 40:1-2

David, tell me you’re not doing all of this to one up Randy. lol

Nabeel’s life as a Christian on earth was short but his work is still bringing people to God till date. To live is for Christ. To die is gain.

Remember, Jesus changed peoples’ lives and history in three years! Then was crucified, died and resurrected; why did Christ only live until he was 33? The LORD knows best; count on the foreknowledge of Him!

Nabeel, was blessed to meet David Wood. God brings people together for His Purpose.
Thank you for these memories of Nabeel.

Sorry bro… nabeel is burning in hellfire…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Miss Nabeel. Every morning I would wake up and chk vlog how he was doing. I have read that. Thanks Nabeel.

As for why? Nabeel’s death. Is because God knows best and will bring greater Good from his death. Many examples i can give, heres one; how many MORE people heard of Nabeel after he died, many! Heres another, how many take his story and his book even more serious now that he’s Gone. One more, Nabeel couldve have fallen in the future to fame & $$? It could happen to any of us. Just a few examples.
In hard times such as death, we must trust God completely, and trust his will. Nabeel is Gone from this world for Nabeels greatest place in heaven :blush:. God is Good, God bless you all. Remember this when anyone looses a loved one! Time to trust God, and that death is for that person’s greatest good and for his or hers highest place in heaven, and we will know this when we die as well. God is amazing, and all of our clock is ticking away, cling to christ and let us be ready with our lamps Full of oil in submission to God almighty :heart:.

Read the book seeking Allah finding Jesus just before travelling to US for a conference .In my free time along the street saw an Islamic information /mission centre where I zealously went in to tell them about Jesus the only Saviour…it was at this centre i heard of Nabeel sleep. My plan to see him or track him was killed. Thanks be to God can now track. Praying for Michelle ,Aya, David and all those carrying on Nabeel 's work of saving the muslims. …

It is natural to look from the human perspective (it’s all we have after all) but as Paul said, to live is Christ and to die is GAIN. We cannot look at it from our perspective because God’s perspective is infinite. I tend to believe Nabeel was given the gift of his reward. He suffered greatly, as was the only thing Jesus promised for Christians in this life, and then God chose to bring him into His glory and reward His good and faithful servant instead of healing him, making him stay on earth for however many more years, apart from God’s full glory and His precious Son

Remembering Nabeel Qureshi today. Thank you Nabeel for inspiring people to learn about & love Jesus. Your teaching is sorely missed by many.

nabeel was such a kind genuine soul <3 i am glad he is with jesus now. enjoying life in its perfection <3 rip

The other thing to consider is, maybe Nabeel’s passing could have exponentially more impact for Christ than by him still being alive… if so, I can’t imagine God Himself or that anyone who truly loves God, would choose Nabeel to stay if it meant even one soul was lost for all of eternity… just a thought… but no matter what or why, we should honour Nabeel and every other brother and sister in Christ who are home now by striving to walk as close to the Lord every day until we all meet back up at home :heart:

What Happened to Nabeel?

Nabeel is one of a kind .I loved his works and his amazing testimony’s.l came know him after his death through his video on Seeking Allah Finding Jesus .
I didn’t understand why he had to leave this soon ?
But thanks to u Dr.David i got an explantion

Dr.David Woods thanks again for ur effort to make this a video about ur best friend on this birth day
God Bless You

I would encourage everyone in the World to Read Nabeel’s book SEEKING ALLAH, FINDING JESUS!!! I look so forward to meeting him one day!!

David go visit Nabeel’s family if you haven’t already.