Reza Aslan Caught Lying about Jesus, Judaism, and the Old Testament

According to Reza Aslan’s book “Zealot,” Jesus was a violent jihadist who wanted to destroy the Roman occupiers of Israel. How, then, does Reza explain Jesus saying things like “You shall love your neighbor as yourself”? According to Reza, such teachings only applied to one’s fellow Jews, not to foreigners. Reza claims that foreigners had to be killed, in accordance with God’s commands in the Old Testament. But what happens when we read what the Old Testament actually says about foreigners in the land of Israel? Reza is once again caught deceiving his gullible readers.

Reza is a theologian scholar and although he is a muslim he doesn’t believe everything the koran says just like most christians don’t believe everything the buybull says. If christians lived by the word of the buybull they would be in prison. Old testament or new, it’s all gore and ugly except if you cherry pick and find the odd nice thing.

why not debate Reza?

Reza is a liar like his false prophet.

Raza Arslan is unstoppable man. He needs to makeup his mind for his position.

Screaming the Asshole Weapon

Dajjal​ is coming.

Love for Enemies
Luke 6:27-36

“But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you. If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful."

That is the Mighty God(Jesus) of Bible speaking, how could you possibly conclude he only cares for his own people(Jews) in a verse such as these. Furthermore, this is one of the main difference between Christianity and Islam. Christians are commanded by God(Jesus) to love there enemies; whereas Muslims are commanded by god(allah) to destroy there enemies.

Jesus is amazing… My Lord and my Savior Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life and noone comes unto the Father except through Jesus

I do not understand how one could so casually cast aside their own conscience and bold-faced-lie to so many people. I don’t think that any man on Earth irks me more than the lying Reza Aslan. Perhaps the L, A, and N should be removed from his last name in order to better fit what proceeds from his mouth.

Don’t mess with Jesus,unless Mohammed is back on the table???

Jesus also taught that we shall be a good servant to the country and nation by being good taxpayer. You won’t see Osama Bin Laden or Abu Bakar Bakhdadi say something like that.

Jesus and Judas are ONE and the SAME PERSON !!!..Btw Muhammad is NOT a name but a title and means the Praised ONE ie Judas in ancient Palestine !!!

If people believe these false teachers their not Christian in the first place.
Just quarantine them away from the body of Christ.
Arguing is a waste of breath.

I see no distortion of the facts by Mr. Aslan. The scripture quoted by these gentlemen refers to one visitor in the land of Israel, but the scripture quoted by Reza refers to the occupation of Israel by a foreign people. The scripture quoted by Reza is more applicable to the specific circumstances of Jesus’ life in the first century. Ironically, it is these three gentlemen who are using scripture to distort fact.

Reza makes my head hurt. Jesus was not a violent man, he even spoke directly against some of the more violent Old Testament beliefs as part of his new covenant- John 13: 34-35 Matthew 5:38-39 . John 8: 1-11

Reza PhD stand for Pick is halal for doctor… lol… please reza earn your PhD by talking the truth… you should retake your PhD class…

Keep up the good work guys, you deserve more subscribers.

I think it’s kind of messed up that a Muslim man can talk smack about Jesus but if a Christian writes a book defacing Muhammad, book stores will be burn down and some death threats would be made and people wloud die, and the worst thing is that the media would cover it up and make it seem like it’s not that big of a deal, all in the sake of cultural appropriation. after all we must not offend anyone even if it is the truth.

I haven’t seen this much misplaced angst about a book since the DaVinci code. Really guys, you are busting a gasket to support a book written in the late bronze age, by people who never knew or saw Jesus, who never went to Palestine or spoke their language, who used laregly oral traditions and stories from a largely illiterate population, to defend against a book about the same subject using historical references. You are over hyping both of them…