Reza Aslan Helps Christians Prove the Resurrection of Jesus

In his book “Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth,” Muslim professor Reza Aslan tries to convince his readers that Jesus was a violent revolutionary. However, his frank admissions concerning the historical evidence supporting Jesus’ resurrection from the dead should give us pause. In this video, Historical Jesus scholar Mike Licona joins David Wood and Sam Shamoun to discuss the significance of Aslan’s claims about Jesus’ death and resurrection.

Благословений от Иисуса, брат Дэвид!

I absolutely agree with this two men who read the scriptures and thank you for reviewing his book verses Bible.

Reza is stirring up to people to confusion. He reminds me of Pope, accepting all universal religions. He sound more of a spiritual realm belief.

I rather listen to Mosef Yousef (One of Son of Hamas) and he was an extreme Muslim, found Christ when he was captured by the Israeli intelligence, yet he didn’t get top of the book list. He is telling the world the truth what’s happening between Israel and Hamas and who are the real enemies. He’s a devout Christian and read the scripture word by word and when asked about his belief he is totally opposite of Reza. I encourage you to research his testimony….It is a compelling testimony what he went through. Reza has not gone through any witness to his what he’s saying about Christ.

Reza doesn’t understand who God really is, His power, Holy Spirt….Wow! True follow of Christ have this Holy Spirit given to them…

Acts 10:38
You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

Freaking Q? If he wants to cite a hypothetical document, then I’ve got a hypothetical document that says he owes me a million dollars.

Thanks David.

Islam is true religion… Jesus pbuh is one of the messenger of God… non muslims… please see Dr zakir Naik video on YouTube

in other words, the apostles were in a rather unique position of knowing with certainty whether Jesus did or did not rise from the dead. they did not suffer gruesome deaths for blind faith but for refusing to lie about what they witnessed. had Jesus not rose from the dead and met them, they could not have had even blind faith for they would have known that Jesus was dead.

Muhammad was trash.
Jesus was just a Jew. Not God, messiah or a saviour.
There is no promised messiah.
The Passover narrative has been distorted by early Christians.
Trinitarianism is idolatry.
You pay for your own sins by repentance and being righteous.

As of this date, this video still has Ads :+1:t3: awesome for David

Wow, Jesus Christ was died and rose again for the whole world.
I’m ex Muslim and I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ is Lord and I have accepted Jesus Christ my lord and savior :latin_cross::pray:

Thumbnail got deleted

Hey so so what would you recommend as primary sources for the resurrection? I’ve been having an interest in getting deeper in the gospel.

Isn’t that Mike Licona, the scholar?

Funny thing (not funny haha, or funny queer, but funny ow ow) to think of the fact that under similar torture and duress, others have repeatedly been caused to confess all manner of untrue and fantastic things. Not true of our heritage of martyrs starting with the Apostles and 1st generation church, and even many persecuted during the inquisition, and witch trials which involved my direct ancestor John Proctor (of crucible fame), who famously said "You cannot take my name!', meaning his name and word were more important than preserving his life by lies. He would not sign their false oath that was in itself not biblically permitted. Remember Matthew 5:34-37
34 But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36 Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black. 37 But let [a]your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.

I wonder how many nun raped by priest today!

I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back…no turning back!!

As you have long said… ”Liars make poor martyrs.”

Great episode! (As always)

If Jesus isn’t the messiah then the Quran is also wrong because the Quran identifies Jesus as a messiah

Resurrection other than your own has no place in true religion. The ‘Resurrection of Christ’ is a charm to keep sinners stroking on their sins. The self-sacrificing god of the Christian is the sin lover’s choice. The god that does not sacrifice , diminish, die, or blackout-the True God who does not stoop DOWN from His ever exalted sublime throne will not let anyone get away with their sin including Christians who believe in their vicarious atonement lie. Read Quran if you truly repent and give up your pleasure seeking in the rebellion zone-There (in Quran), if it pleases your Creator, you will find your Absolutely Almighty God to be well pleased with you, giving you a ransom that no lie peddling, God-of-absolute-power hating Christian (like sinning David Wood) can ever give you . Like Satan, the lying Christian can promise, but, in the end, before God, will leave the sinner in the lurch, with prophet Jesus standing on the right (just) side of the Creator’s throne of authority, condemning those who falsely worshiped him as God or son of God. They will stand condemned in their false worship before being dragged into Eternal Hell-the price they will have to pay just to feel guiltless in their guilt on earth.- what a miserable gain for such a great eternal price.?

Truth is based on fact, the reality of what is, not on faith, not on a belief system, and not on perception. This video is absolutely absurd. Jesus was crucified and became a corpse. No fanciful, extremely-continually edited story about a resurrection has ever been proven. Believed in, yes, but not proven. Christians have faith but zero knowledge. Until you’ve studied the origins, history, and evolution of the bible you are just an uninformed believer.