Robert Spencer vs. Richard Spencer: Counter-Jihad vs. White Supremacy

A number of journalists and bloggers have confused counter-jihadist Robert Spencer with white supremacist Richard Spencer, just as they confuse opposition to jihad terror with racism. In this video, Robert Spencer and David Wood discuss the differences between opposing terrorism and promoting race-based bigotry.

I’m shocked at how many people are sending me messages defending Richard Spencer, who said: “Our dream is a new society, an ethno-state that would be a gathering point for all Europeans. It would be a new society based on very different ideals than, say, the Declaration of Independence.” Seriously? An ethno-state? Would my half-Filipina wife be allowed in this ethno-state? Would my friends (most of whom are black, Pakistani, and Arab) be allowed in this ethno-state? On the bright side, it looks like I’ll get to block a bunch of creepy people tonight!

Not going to lie, even though I have Robert Spencer’s books, I still mix them up :joy:

Does he really count as white though? His skin maybe kinda white, but the white supremacy thing has a strong ethnic portion to it, as well as appearance. Your skin color is not as important as ethnicity and overall appearance, for example, you may be an albino black, but you are still ethnically African and have black features. Robert looks kinda Armenian or Greek appearance (his ethnicity maybe western with foreign elements) wise he is not like Richard Spencer for example, so it would be weird to label ROBERT Spencer a white supremacist.

Quran 98 6

“Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures”

No reference to any specific religion.
Also, this warning is also used in The Old and New Testament. All religions claim the truth so it’s false to suggest Islam alone claims to be superior, all Faith’s do.

Enjoyed this humorous interview🥰

5:42 Well that explains why you are always going after Islam!

I am terrible with names, so this is how I remember: The racist one is a “Dick.” That’s actually how I remember.

He is White Nationalist,why don’t you anti-Whites call him as such?Supremacy over WHO?What does Importing Blacks to work in plantations that don’t exist since 1800s has to do with our ethno-nationalism??That’s open border policy,literally the opposite.

Lol I love this Spencer

David, it is not about a strict ethno-state and deporting present minority citizens, or stopping people from travelling abroad, falling in love and bringing back a different ethnicity boyfriend/girlfriend, marrying and settling down. It is about stopping the Left’s aggressive ‘diversity’ agenda which is aimed at destroying white culture and identity, but no one else’s. Gosh I’ve listened to loads of your talks about Islam and I had previously considered you bright. Your comment about blocking a "bunch of creepy people’ makes you sound like some virtue-signalling lefty. Like blacks and Asians, some of us whites like our culture and identity too and we aren’t too thrilled about the prospect of it being destroyed. If you think that’s such a bad outlook, why do you hate us so much??

I’m anti-Islamisation, pro-Israel but I’m also ethno-naionalist. I support Israel being a Jewish state, I support India remaining a Hindu-majority state and I support white/European culture and people having a homeland, meaning I support white-majority countries remaining so. I am essentially a white nationalist but with the caveat that I certainly support the rights of black Americans in the USA and also present legal Latin immigrants/citizens. White-majority countries are under threat from the Left’s diversity agenda and we have a RIGHT to defend our culture, identity and place in the world.

So he’s not a white supremacist, but rather, just anti-Muslim. Okay…

I wish this video went truly viral.

This needs to go viral. For real. #Kanye

Euro-Christians criticizing jihad when the land they so comfortably live in was obtained through the greatest Euro-Christian jihad in their history.

This is easy… Just remember “Dick” is short for Richard… and I mean short

Richard Spencer isn’t a white supremacist .

Lol I’ve gotten the two confused before by accident

I admittedly was very confused when I saw “Robert Spender” in the name of one if your videos, Acts17, because I figured you wouldn’t support white supremacy. When I saw Robert, I took a second look at the names, realized my error, felt very foolish, and moved on with life.