Sacrificing Our Daughters: On the Psychology of Islamic Rape-Gangs

Support Acts 17 videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

For the sources I cited or referred to in the video, visit the following link:

In Great Britain, young white girls are being drugged, gang-raped, and tortured by Muslim men. These brutal attacks are occurring so frequently and in so many cities, it would be positively irrational not to look for a connection. So, why are Muslim rape-gangs targeting young British girls and treating them as if they’re worthless? Perhaps the answers are in the Qur’an.

You have to admit the Mohammad names is like sooooo obviously it’s funny😅

Did they seriously investigate race before religion?
Good news: I’m from 2022, and I don’t think that would fly anymore.
Progress?

Thank you for showing the truth. Fantastic video.

Good video

there is no islamic belief in rape being allowed so everything above is false. there are bad people in the world is all I concluded from the above video.

Outlaw KORAN RAPE And MURDER MANUAL.
It’s totally clear now, draconian new laws now and implemented mercilessly,
OR CIVIL WAR WILL ENSUE.
Or is total submission and conversion what you want for your grandchildren.
It’s very clear and as simple as that.

GET A GRIP BRITISH SO CALLED MEN. WTF HAS HAPPENED. Sickening appeasers. The home my ancestors left has been lost, been given away. You politicians must answer for this.
But First, RECLAIM YOUR LAND, YOUR HOME, YOUR HONOUR,
And for Gods sake, Protect your women and children

I’m an ex muslim that lives in the UK. The fact that muslims didnt speak about these matters either just shows how vile the ideology is.

I agree with every word.
But have hope.
Once the Oil dries up & women get educated, all such nonsense will die down!

To be honest, I like white blonde girls (young women) the most, although I myself am dark-skinned. Does it have to do with race? Yes, I find them beautiful, but it’s only a part of explanation. I was born in Russia from an Afghan father and a Russian mother and now I am in the Netherlands. I like local Dutch girls a lot, but I don’t feel attraction for Russian girls, although they are also white and many of them are also blond. Why is it so? May be because I somehow identify them with my mother? Or subconsciously I just want to belong to a local European elite? Anyways, I am not a gay and I don’t suggest that white blond guys are also beautiful, because all the guys, whether white or black, are the same to me; But that only white blond girls are most beautiful of all women. Praise be to God who gave the gift of beauty to the female descendants of Japhet!

Dude, I am surprised that this video of yours is still not removed by YouTube Trust and Safety team. My anti-islamic comments are quite often mysteriously disappearing.

How come the authorities be so dumb

Frosty is in SHOCK…
What the hell is happening in 21st century

I know, they’ve all got M in there names. I propose we ban all names w/ M in them. No more Mikes or Mitchs, or Marks, etc. it is the least we can do to make sure things like this never happen again.

I can’t believe that British goverment are that stupid. Politicians and evil religion leaders are the worst. Dont know why the society just stand still and swallow it.

Calling rape is RACIST!

Ex muslims

I blame Israel

Those who are running the world are allied with Muslims and empowering them