SCAMMERS Pretending to Be David Wood!

Scammers are imitating various YouTubers, including me! If a YouTuber seems to be contacting you, always be sure to double-check whether it’s really the YouTuber by clicking on the channel name.

2:53 for reallll

1:17 bruh I wasn’t looking my screen and when I heard David read ’ I have a revelation’ I instantly said lol sounds like Mohammed

Allah The One That Told Eve To Eat The Apple! In The Garden Of Eden!

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved.

Bcdd lu ta1

Jesus loves you all​:heart::heart:

Lol sounds like Mohammed when he was trying to convice people to do what he wanted. Maybe it’s Mohammed Hijab pretending to be his prophet while pretending to be you, David.

Stupid… imitators​:laughing::joy:

Butu

Sound like islamic to me

Beloved, :pray:

David don’t know he is following a fabricated book your devil misleading you this counterattack isn’t the last you will see more more :japanese_ogre:

this text & variations of it are circulating around for a while, many accounts are made to spread them. usually it‘s adressing commentators beneath christian videos.
this is a nigerian mafia scam & has nothing to do with david wood‘s trolls.

This guy has become desperate. This same message has been shared countless times.

Why pretend to be David Wood.

There can be only 1 David Wood.

What’s in the black bag. Do you move your books around. And who is the superhero in yellow

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِنْ شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُمْ بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا

1. And for their saying, “We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.” In fact, they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them as if they did

The same happened with Israeli couple YouTubers

Evil mirrors are the worst :sweat_smile: