Science and Islam: A Reply to "1001 Inventions and the Library of Secrets"

Support Acts 17 videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

The short film “1001 Inventions and the Library of Secrets” claims that much of the science we take for granted was drawn from Islamic discoveries. In my first response, I discuss the relationship between science and Islam.

For more on Allah’s miraculous scientific knowledge in the Quran, check this out: - YouTube

Ok some Tom dick and harry …why national geographic is so popular not this “tom” cheap trick to get popularity good try bro …get well soon

One day if this guy become muslim then what all these commentators will do?

dont argue with muslims or non muslims christians or non christians atheists or gnostics.
JUST READ OUT QURAN. If you find the truth in it then you can become a muslim. If you see just lies in it you can move on your life but with a knowledge of what muslims believe. That makes you stronger. Either way you are the winner.

you can’t help but maybe DETER PEOPLE FROM READING QURAN. Otherwise if they read out they most likely become muslim.
Today you are newly learning the roots of your knowledge base. It s not easy for you to accept all these, probably it will take time. But no worries. Always truth wins. So no need to worry about anything.
Just wait. Or if you dare, just read Quran, who is afraid of reading a book huh.

do you know what real challange is for you. WHY ALL PEOPLE WHO READS OUT QURAN * CONVERTS *

Read Qur’an after learning arabic :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Don’t read translation :rofl::rofl::rofl:

“I certainly brought the Pop-Corn of Enjoy this meme Stuff”

Pmsl try Dubai

Victory of Reason by Rodney Stark is the best book to read ensuring what David Wood is saying is right! Love from Kerala, India

Mr. Wood. Read Holy Bible and find the truth. Deuteronomy 18:18-19
New International Version
18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.

19 I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name.

A typical hater devoid of any logic and an argument full of assumptions. :joy:

You are closest friend of Devil Satan and Anti Islam

Lots of sceintist got their shit chopped off in that era for blasphemy reasons.

Sembang

To the Muslims. If the Quran contains scientific fact then 1. Name one Muslim who came up with the science BEFORE it was verified and accepted as FACT by the international community. 2. Did that Muslim base their discovery on the basis of Quranic evidence, or independent of the Quran? Provide your evidence. 3. There were many who claimed scientific discoveries such as the Ancient Greeks, that were proved correct centuries later, and many years before Islam, an individual (s) claim to scientific facts, does not prove their Hellenism, culture or religion had a bearing on their discovery. Hope Muslims can see how important this point is.

All greek scientist works was corrected and also completed by Muslim in “Islamic golden age of science” is there so called Christian golden age of science??? Where??? In your dreams …

For the facts with out your phone, computer or laptop, watch, car or motorcycle European Christian people living today just like stone age people living hundred thousand years a go…

I think it should be enough to mention that David thinks the Quran says the sun is literally submerged in a river when its describing a sunset. He gives off the sense of not knowing anything about Islam to someone who has detailed knowledge.