Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: The Christian Testimony of Nabeel Qureshi

Nabeel Asif Qureshi (1983-2017) was raised as a devout Ahmadi Muslim. After spending several years examining the evidence for Christianity and Islam with his friend David Wood, Nabeel became a Christian while attending Eastern Virginia Medical School. His ongoing studies took him to Biola University, Duke University, and Oxford University, and led to three books: “Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus,” “No God But One,” and “Answering Jihad.” Following a battle with stomach cancer, Nabeel passed away on September 16, 2017. He is survived by his wife Michelle and his daughter Ayah.

In this video, Nabeel Qureshi is joined by Lee Strobel and Mark Mittelberg (and by Ravi Zacharias and David Wood via recordings), as he shares his testimony about leaving Islam and coming to Christ.

Get the 3rd Edition of “Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity” (a book about Nabeel’s conversion) here: https://amzn.to/36A7obA

Get “No God But One: Allah or Jesus?” (a book comparing the teachings of Jesus and Muhammad) here: https://amzn.to/2tM3Upm

Get “Answering Jihad: A Better Way” forward (an ex-Muslim’s assessment of jihad) here: https://amzn.to/2RVtQa0

#NabeelQureshi #SeekingAllahFindingJesus #NoGodButOne

If we wait long enough he might find himself the new Tom Cruise

I left paganism 5 years ago. Praise God that I have changed so much through Him, and watching this I am seeking after that exact reason to defend the faith Nabeel, I love Jesus and I want to share Him with those around me and the other day before ever watching this I saw that exact verse 1 Peter 3:15 and I thought on it, prayed and I am now in pursuit of that so I can be like David was with you. Ready to look at someone and say “continue” and know in my heart the truth so I can tell it to someone who asks or says something about my faith.

I like the analogy of those three colored pens in one when referringto the trinity. You have one pen that is the pen. But three roles/colors to the pen. Red, blue, black. But they are all the pen.

Excuse me but this dream story is an obvious lay

I don’t believe a word of what this man said, it doesn’t make any sense, stop lying, .admit you’ve always been a Christian in reality and knew nothing at all about Islam

Sahih Al Bukhari 3617

Hhhhhhhhh almost no one in the Muslim world teaches their children that Christianity is wrong …in Islam Jesus is a unique prophet of God. He is highly regarded and a Muslim cant be a Muslim without beleiving in Jesus.

I’ve seen some of David’s videos too, and he had a rough start to Christianity also :pray:

I think, dear brethren, Christians should stop reading Bible!!! Actually! For God’s sake, do you never get ashamed while reading how the prophet david rapes a woman on her period and makes plan to murder her husband to be able to get that woman as a new wife? Or dont you get ashamed while reading Lot went to bed with his daughters? Or dont you get ashamed while reading your god lost in wrestling with a man and begged him for his freedom? Or dont you get ashamed while reading how the son of david raped his sister? Many others… And dont you get ashamed while reading how paul warns and teaches to Titus that if a man wants to be a priest, just to be a priest, he and his family members must have so inevitable, important characteristic and spiritual features? So that means paul is wiser than your gods?! Cause your gods chose wicked men with wicked family members who raped, murdered, had incest sex, worshipped the idols and so on, but paul is wiser cause he picks those who are honest, honorable… Then I think you should also deify paul the real father of christianity, as the wisest god of yours! And make him have a chair above the trinity.
Ps: in islam all prophets of Allah have the common spiritual and characteristic features, : ismah, honesty,…
Open your eyes, these lies about the prophets in Bible prove how torah and bible were changed into lies. Someone who murdered the prophets of God and just as to your own faith, who even sold your god jesus just for a fleeting gain, could they have untouched his words? They even sold your god but did not change his words into lies? As Quran says, just for a fleeting gain they sold the verses of Allah, they themselves wrote and said this is the book of God, and etc, just for a fleeting gain and what a misarable gain!!!

Gained so much from this, thank you and may God bless you abundantly.

Listening to Nabeel’s testimony puts me to shame for my lukewarmness. Lord God my Father, please re-ignite the flame which once burned bright in me!

This man found a couple phrases where Jesus claimed to be god but the ENTIRETY OF THE QURAN SAYS OTHERWISE.

So he left Islam because he didn’t know Arabic basically? How sad.

I still have a problem with this program how do u say u are seeking Allah and u finding Jesus, I see it like u are serving two masters at the same time, it is either u are for God or u are for Allah. Pls I stand to be corrected if am not understanding the objective of the program

How ironic, the Truth is in the Title, Allah is the one true God, as Jesus is not God. (seeking) Allah and finding Jesus, leads me to know that Jesus is not GOD! thank you!

You can watch the debates between Muslims and Christians on YouTube, search now for Zakir Naik, Ahmed Deedat and others

،…,Islam is a religion that calls for the worship of the One and Only God, there is no god but Him and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God Islam is a religion that calls for tolerance and non-racism, and Islam talks about the Prophet Jesus and his mother Mary in the Qur’an , it talks about miracles that are being discovered now. You can search for that. Islam forbids immoralities that science has discovered that cause diseases and pain. Islam is suitable for people, and it is a cure for the hearts and against racism. I advise you to enter Islam before the day of judgment comes. That day you will remember that I told you that , If you embrace Islam, you will find light in your heart and you will enter heaven in sky after death.—Islam is the religion of God and makes obedience to God alone and the Messenger Muhammad is the seal of the messengers, and to be a Muslim you must act according to what came in the Qur’an and Islam makes you pure from sins that enter the fire, and obedience and worship make you righteous in this world and the hereafter and Islam says that the dead will rise from the grave on the Day of Resurrection to be held accountable or They were good or evil. If they are bad, they will enter Hellfire, and if they are good, they will enter Paradise. I advise you to read the Qur’an. You will find copies in English, you will find the light, you will find the truth.

Thank you Lord Jesus
And N@beel Qureishi you had found real God and God Chose you to mightily spread his kingdom in this earth like Paul.
Glory to God :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I was raised as a Muslim since a child because of my father, one day a woman from Sudan named Tirset witnessed to me about how Good and Real Jesus is she shared her testimony and moved on my Heart , that night I went home and asked the Lord Jesus Christ if he was real because I desired to know him could he please reveal himself to me and I had an encounter with the Lord himself through the Holy Spirit and that Sunday morning I went to church with my Grandmother and accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour this was 10/15/2000 and I had never looked back my steps have been ordered in the Lord to Preach the Gospel and Make disciples Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah, I was once Blind but now I see , my eyes are open :raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6::dove::dove::dove::sleepy::heart::heart::heart: