Sexless Marriage? The New Muslim Defense of Prepubescent Wives

Muslims are now admitting that the Quran allows marriage to prepubescent girls in Quran 65:4. But they raise an objection: How do we know that men would have sex with these prepubescent girls? David Wood (Acts 17 Apologetics) discusses the evidence.

Watch “Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children?” - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#DavidWood #Muhammad #Aisha

I’ll be LIVE with Anthony Rogers at 8:00pm (Eastern Time), showing that Allah is not all-powerful, all-wise, or unchanging. Here’s the link: - YouTube

When I was in my 20s I dated a Kurdish man who told me he wanted a girl not a woman

When I was in my 20s I was dating a guy from Kurdistan. After a few dates he told me, “ I want a GIRL not a woman
. You are a WOMAN!!”

In the land of lies and an era of falsehood, the destiny of a great comedic religion rests on the shoulder of a false prophet his name…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:no ways

Maybe only you didn’t know about islam a decade ago😂 Also you are not the hero who revealed the age of Aisha to the world and made Muslims to admit her age. We already admit it and we know when the prophet married her. Stop claiming false victory.

Roman law age 12 100BC
ST Augustine age 10 350AD
King Richard ll Age 7 1360
Napoleonic code age 11 1791
Now that was the age those people married tell me I’m wrong they married at that age prove it wrong

After watching this video Joker naik is crying .

1:12 that saala hu li la sallam part was op :rofl::rofl:

Disgusting behaviour

Hey please give ref for a book about aisha where she is discloses muhammad disgusting conduct

You have broken the backbone of islam David sir

Bruh David is too funny :joy::joy::joy: praise Jesus

U COWARD DEBATE ME ON THIS U GOT DISCORD IDC U CAN POST IT ON UR YOUTUBE

Bravo!!! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: Thanks D. Wood it was great, one of the best once!!!

Ku doakan kau panjang umur sampai masuk agama Islam sampai nabi Isa alaihissalaam turun atas izin Allah Subhana hu wata’alaa

Dan semoga saja kau merasakan kedatangannya nabi Isa alaihissalaam dan kau masuk Islam aamiin

Jika engkau tahu Baginda Nabi Muhammad shalallahu alaihi wassalam seperti apa kau akan menyesal David wood

Sedar diri bodoh.Kamu hanya menyembah hamba tuhanmu iaitu nabi isa sedangkan nabi muhammad lebih mulia akhlaknya.