Shabir Ally on Jesus and Muhammad in the Bible

According to the Qur’an (7:157), the Bible contains clear prophecies about Muhammad. Shabir Ally tries to water down this claim by suggesting that the Old Testament contains only vague prophecies about Jesus, and therefore that Muslims only need to find vague prophecies about Muhammad. But is it true that the Old Testament contains only weak references to Jesus?

wow this religion islam i though it always talks about kill people but thanks David i actually didn’t know any thing about this religion but you made me research it and it is actually good religion thanks David wood

Why is Islam so endlessly full of shit? Why are Muslims so pathetically gullible? And why do they CONSTANTLY try to have things “both ways” in any argument? Case in point:
It’s interesting that Islamic apologists use the most flimsy and highly debatable analyses of verses in the Bible (Old as well as New Testaments) to try and legitimize the “prophethood” of Muhammad. But at the same time, Muslims since Muhammad himself have universally TRASHED the most fundamental of Christian beliefs, where else, but in their allegedly “perfect” Quran?
Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross – the Quran says no! Christians believe that Jesus was the son of God – the Quran says no! And Christians believe in the Holy Trinity – the Quran says there’s no
The Quran doesn’t mince words on any of this stuff – essentially having referred to Christians as liars for 14 centuries. And YET, Muslims want to USE the Bible to “prove” Muhammad wasn’t a fraud? GIVE ME A BREAK!
As “insulted” and “outraged” as Muslims become over the imagined HORRORS of people drawing Muhammad, why isn’t it that Christians aren’t outraged at the formalized and irrevocable insult of Christian values across all of Islam?
And WHY has Islam taught its followers to embrace that outrage? Muslims: get over yourselves! And don’t be surprised when people want to insult YOU the way you have insulted THEM for centuries.

Jesus is not mentioned in the Old Testament, it is the interpretation of the scriptures !!!

According to the people who know something (Jews) Jesus is actually nothing

You tell em shabs! fuck you haters ! You know he’s right keep denying the truth!

Beautiful explanation, God has given you a wisdom and Holy spirit guides you, what and how to speak and shut their mouths.

If I wanted to draw some evil villain I could use Shabir Ally as a model.

Daniel 3:24-25:

Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished; and he rose in haste and spoke, saying to his counselors, “Did we not cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?”

They answered and said to the king, “True, O king.”

“Look!” he answered, “I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.”

Wow… muslims believe in the prophecies in the Bible… The same book (Bible) they claim its corrupted. what a hypocrite act

wipe your backside when u lie shabir, cause i see shit all over the place

Its not true was Muslims say that the name Jesus doesn’t appear in the Hebrew Bible. The name Jesus appears 218 times in the Hebrew Bible. The successor to Moses, Hoshea; his name was changed to Joshua/Jesus.

We have an entire book called Jesus in the Old Testament.

In fact Zachariah 3:1-9, Jesus the High Priest is made an example as the Branch (Messiah)

I think I’m subscribed to all your channels and websites and I still dont know how to watch you live :slight_smile: can you please help?

how can these Muslims come up with this false teaching over and over and still praise Allah makes no sense

this Shabir guy is pretty scary looking, but he has a neat turban

these short segments are really annoying because its more likely then not that people will miss one or two of these videos why not just make a one hour episode like you used to?

The ENTIRE Old Testament is about Jesus - Rene

surah verse three, fifty three? Is that what you meant to say?

So did this guy point to any specific scripture that he believes to be Muhammad in the bible or is he just going to claim the scriptures that prophesy the Messiah of Israel as being Muhammad?

abnsat.com… and their trinity channel… its not that hard to find the live link… they do be on at certain times…

thanks a lot mate :slight_smile: