Sharia Comes to Great Britain

Sign the petition to allow Robert and Pamela to visit the UK: Sign petition: Allow Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer to Speak in UK · GoPetition.com
http://www.answeringmuslims.com
Home Secretary Theresa May recently banned Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller from the United Kingdom, claiming that their presence would not be “conducive to the public good.” May cited Spencer and Geller’s views on Sharia and Jihad as the reason for the ban. By banning people for criticizing Sharia and Jihad, Great Britain has just enforced Sharia blasphemy laws.

Well, pretty much.
Except, for that the Human Rights activists are actually helping protect them.
In 2021 they’re the no.1 main protected. Forget native citizens and their children.

Hw about moeslem blasphemy to Christian?

Great people of Great Britain, sons of King Richard the lion heart and Winston Churchill, please start acting like real British before it’s too late.

This video is todays reality

Professional Jelly Fish impersonator Cameron :joy::joy::joy::joy:

You are a legend David

David, please do an in depth video on Sharia law. Many thanks. Keep up your good work.

Now do one on Canada where the Prime Minister Justin Trudeau gave 10.5 million dollars to a man, (Omar Ahmed Said Khadr), who murdered an American Medic ( U.S. Army Sergeant 1st Class Christopher Speer), in Afghanistan.

Good thing you took Saitama out of the book shelf.

Islam if left unchecked will destroy the western world. West needs to wake up before it’s too late.
Thank you David!

well Britain gave its country away to the Romans for 400 years once ,is this another 400 year stint

I tend to believe that the Atheist Left does is to use Islam to (i)slam down on Christianity, so the later they can just ban religion altogether, to “fix” the problems that they created themselves.

What a stupid moron is Theresa May

This made my head explode. I am at a loss for words to see how spineless these politicians are. Brits have to stand up for themselves without fear and without remorse. I have no doubt that they can push back against the tide. If anyone can do it is the mighty British people. Set an example for the world!

Angola banned Islam good.they v got spine.

White Europeans will convert to Islam. Can you imagine an Islam led by Germans? Hitler’s dream religion!

Is
1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Wait until anti-Semitic laws apply to Islam, which was founded by Arabs, who are S(h)emitic.

Yep were definitely screwed

Thank you for speaking up on our behalf. Our cowardly leaders just suck up to the radicals and never deal with the problem.