Shattering the Myth of Perfect Quran Preservation (Islam Critiqued)

Muslim apologists insist that the Quran has been perfectly preserved, right down to the letter, from the time it was revealed to Muhammad. The history of the Quran tells a different story. The first Caliph, Abu Bakr, ordered Zayd ibn Thabit to collect the Quran into a manuscript, which turned out to be an extraordinarily difficult task. Years later, the third Caliph, Uthman, ordered Zayd to do it again, and Zayd’s new Quran was different from his original copy. Moreover, to conceal differences among various Quran manuscripts, Uthman ordered his followers to burn all copies of the Quran. But the problems don’t end there. At the beginning of the next century, the Umayyad Governor al-Hajjaj made further changes to the Quran, and destroyed even more manuscripts. Is this what Muslim scholars mean by “perfect preservation”? Islam Critiqued discusses the issue.

Subscribe to Islam Critiqued: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcKkCtaMM1wjY1BXyoW8_-w

#Quran #QuranPreservation #IslamCritiqued

Colin’s research is groundbreaking on YouTube. Subscribe to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcKkCtaMM1wjY1BXyoW8_-w

The new narrative after the YQ debacle: “it is Ah-lah’s will to have the changes made”.

I think the early m0slems burnt the original manuscripts becoz they found it contains more disgusting stuffs than the one they have now.

Excellent work

So obviously true. However, they’d say all these stories are weak and da3eef hadith. The devil always rebels against the truth using deception.

Preserving a fake bank note does not make it genuine just because it has been preserved.

Muslims have to be told false narratives because it benefits those who milk it. The political set-ups are encouraging it’s growth by building mosques and paying imams to continue their political domination in certain geographical location, sometimes the entire country. Then use the state machinery to silence the voices of reason.

But our brothers claim that the Quran is the most accurate book in the world history :thinking::thinking:

Islam is the world’s most absurd religion.
A ridiculous plagiarism of Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism and Arab paganism. It’s founder was a disgusting specimen-an abomination whose vile conduct immediately disqualifies him from being taken seriously as a human being, let alone a prophet.
Thanks to superior Western scholarship and technology, the jig is up. Muslims can no longer brainwash their credulous followers thanks to the internet and videos like these.

Provide verses…
It’s difficult to find verses.
Pls tell us source number.

Awesome video! Well researched and presented as always.
My question is, where and when does the Muslim counter-argument of ahruf and qira’at come in, in the argument of ‘perfect preservation’?

“my mythology is better than yours”

• it’s still mythology, Christian

Try explaining this to the Muslims on tiktok

I watched the entire video and it was amazing

Muslims argue that the Koran is the unadulterated and immutable word of God, i.e. an absolutist document applicable across all time and space. Then when you you point out issues in the text, they say it’s necessary to take contexts of time and place into account, which implies the Koran is relativist rather than absolute. They can’t have it both ways.

Many changes in the quran = zero changes in quran = perfect preservation… The miracle of reinterpretation.

Can you make another version of this video or rename this video to, “The history of the Holy Quran” This way when we share the video, it would be readily accepted by Muslims. My experience with Muslims, is that they outrightly ignore any video or material that contradicts Islam. Please consider this with all your subsequent videos titles. It’s easier to engage Muslims with a more neutral title from the onset. Thanks for all you do. :pray:t5:

I watched everything and yeah the Quran is preserved prove us wrong and give us anything different in another Quran to support your claim and btw you keep saying different readings not different Qurans and yeah there are different readings till today but readings don’t change the meaning of a word

Gbu