Shaykh Uthman Caught Lying about Enslaving Women and Children!

Shaykh Uthman ibn Farooq (One Message Foundation) recently posted a tweet saying that all non-Muslims should be forced to pay jizya, and that the wives and children of anyone who refuses to pay should be enslaved. When David Wood asked Shaykh Uthman about this tweet, the Shaykh claimed that a volunteer had posted this (not the Shaykh). However, in a livestream with his fellow Muslims, Shaykh Uthman repeatedly admitted that he was the one who wrote the tweets. Is this why more and more people are calling him “Shaykh Ibn Fibbin’”?

#DavidWood #ShaykhUthman #Taqiyya

:joy: it wasn’t me :man_dancing:t5:

I used to read so much muslims comments on your videos and how whenever they watch your video it makes their faith stronger. haven’t seen any comments :smirk::mask::rofl:

Well done David!!! So well done!!! :+1:

It’s funny that the Islam and Christianity proclaim to be religions of peace, but people who live by it, don’t look to be peaceful people, insults and rudeness are not peaceful attributions. But what do I know :man_facepalming:t4:

God is one Jesus is the one true God manifested in the flesh Jesus is God with us as a true human person. John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. the Father is God the son is the father manifested in a human existence the holy Spirit is the Father because God is holy and spirit. there is only one God not 3 persons one God with a divine nature as God the holy spirit and a human nature as the son of God God in his human existence. many don t understand this. Jesus is God! only 2 natures not 3 persons.

Revelation 21:8
King James Version
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Shirk Uthman keep giving and we loughing.

CID WOOD ON DUTY :+1::+1:

What a religion :joy::joy:

Keep up the good work Mr DW. Othman lies were exposed. Shame on you othman.

There’s no honor in allah so there no honor in islam. If allah needs to deceive then allah is not a true god.

So many liars man david you are GOAT

alhamdulillah … It is all about Islam! , a struggle against an ideology with a mindset that collides with the whole of Western culture. We are fighting against an Arab ideology from the 7th century. We will win that battle! Not with the sword, but with words and arguments.! Free us from Islam and all its absurd messages. Sharia, polygamy, child brides (mufa’khathat), persecution of Jews, etc. Free us from intolerance, conflict, and social division. ! Free us from Islam breastfeed, pedophilia and all it’s idiotic Toilet Etiquettes, left or right foot entering toilets.!!! Everything about that ideology is wrong, everything about that ideology is scary and hopeless for the future. At least a bright future, if you can put it that way. ?? ?? …nevereverislam :santa:

“$haykh Ibn Finbin’” perfect!!!

Muslim apologists and the Dawah community are big time liars. Muslims practice lying because it is encouraged within Islam. Lying is the DNA of Islamic belief.

Ask the Holy Spirit to teach you and to guide you. I would recommend the YouTube channel Cleveland street preachers and follow Jesus no man no religion. Be holy and obey Jesus. Hebrews 5:9 “salvation is for those who obey.y

The only tool Satan has is to offer a lie for you to believe. Jesus is the way the truth and the life.

David this one is happening in every developing islamic country …

Most of the muslim scholar all ways tell they will go to haven, others will never go. …What a prediction which is totally wrong.