Sheikh Yasir Qadhi DELETES "Holes in the Narrative" Interview!

After Sheikh Yasir Qadhi admitted that there are “holes in the narrative” during his interview with Mohammed Hijab, critics of the Quran have been having a field day, and Muslims have been complaining about the damage Qadhi has done. Not surprisingly, Dr. Qadhi has finally removed the video from his YouTube page. Unfortunately for him, we already downloaded it. David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#YasirQadhi #DavidWood #Quran

Since lots of people are no longer getting notifications, I’ll say here that Sam Shamoun and I will be LIVE with a Pakistani Muslim at 8:00pm (Eastern Time), discussing Muhammad. Here’s the link: - YouTube

Yasir Qadhi was pushed into performing a deep dive and came up with the bends. LOL.

Where’s the full interview?

Lol :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved.

David, you do such a great job opening eyes that i’m gonna mis you when islam is gone i a few years.

Still the probability of bible being concoted is more than Quran

Subhan Allah. So Allah word in the Quran is missing. Shame shame

Jesus and the bible as false, because Jibril told Muhammah 700 after Jesus died, and rose and after christianity so. Jibril isnt satan, and muhammad really is a prophet.

Is the "perfectly preserved’ Quran getting stale now in internet era ?

There are Holes in Yasir Qadir’s internet

I never understood this story of perfect preservation
If a book was written 14 centuries ago that was incoherent inconsistent contradictory and discovered to be false in the present what difference would it make if one letter or word hadn’t been changed

please do more funny recitations

May Allah swt guide you, you’re pathetic…

We need many more like David Wood. To continue this crusade after David.

Where are the different manuscripts of the Quran that you’re mentioning?

Share this video Everywhere

Holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative holes in the narrative

How many hundreds of millions of people around the world have sold their souls?!
And then, when you reveal the fact that they’re basing the value of their souls on lies, they want to do away with YOU!
What self deception!
What lies!