Sheikh Yasir Qadhi In Full Panic Mode, Demands YouTube CENSOR Videos Exposing Him

Sheikh Yasir Qadhi has now filed a FALSE copyright complaint, demanding that YouTube remove my video exposing his recent claims. The fallout from Qadhi’s disastrous interview with Mohammed Hijab continues. Even Mufti Abu Layth has posted a video exposing Qadhi and Hijab for their blunders. David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#DavidWood #YasirQadhi #MohammedHijab

Remember when Sheikh Yasir Qadhi was honest enough to condemn Muslim apologists for lying about the age of Aisha? - YouTube

0:23 " gets him in trouble? " he’s experienceing
serious threats! I must say im dissapointed in the approach i see here , please stay reasoned , the first man sounds ready to come to the truth, but he,d need protecting, maybe a fawtwa would be out., but the second man seems to think that laughing at an idea makes the idea wrong. Thats very dissapointing. I Know that God will bless you and your family.

A17, Laughing at him ? I fear r its much worse than that. dont be too harsh on him,? i cant imagine the pressure he’s under, i know you can.

Wow

Lmao

Hahaha you can never understand what us Muslims experience in our hearts ; I pray you actually do one day ; may stop you wasting your time and declare god is one and Muhammad was his final messenger and Jesus was also one of his greatest messengers

Quadi recognized, that he studied at his university the totally nonsense, but he is not man enough, to accept this and telling the truth from now on.Anyone else can see clearly the Quadi is a big liar.

Why are you still doing Youtube when Hijab annihilate you at the debate?

uhhhhhhh too controversial. That guy was funny.

when u try to make both Muslims and non-Muslims happy, you don’t get respect from any of either , yasir qadhi did so

Awkward? You mean no answers!

A year later… Where is he now?

Mufti Abu Layth’s laugh is so contagious :joy:

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?’” He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.
If You should punish them - indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
Allah will say, “This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness.” For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is within them. And He is over all things competent.

Simultaneously sad but hilarious… made me laugh. Keep up your pushing for the truth David!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4:00 What a weaseeeel!:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: Now I get it, I thought you were exaggerating with the “lost all respect” part. :joy::joy::joy:

yasir is not a scholar neither he knows nothing.If the preservation of the Quran has holes,kindly bring verses that contradicts.multimillion christians are converting when they realize that the bible keep on changing and has many errors."HUMAN IS TO ERROR BUT GOD IS PERFECT.Relate this proverb to ur book.

Hahaha this video needs billions views